BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Elizabeth E.
Croydon, England
It's really friendly but some of the stuff is cheap build it yourself but the quality is great but low cost ----also the food is good too scrumptious and last time I went was self service through yes I shop there again but it's quite easy to lose your way around ikea if not use to it !! If you want cheap and build it yourself you come to right place
Janelle B.
chilliwack, BC
Oh boy, Ikea! So much to write, so much to love!!! Amazing prices, amazing products, just wish they had one closer to the Fraser valley!! The 5$ umbrellas?! OMG seriously they are huuuge!! Hands down best umbrellas ever! And don't even get me started on the dish scrubbers.... Literally the only ones I will use, everytime I go there I stock up!!
Incase you hadn't noticed.. I love Ikea!!
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
Ikea still remains my favourite home store. Not only can you find ANYTHING you need for your home, there are a variety of options that fix every price range. The bistro meals are so cheap, so it’s a great place to stop in for a bite; and you also have access to Smaland within Ikea so that can go shopping free from the grasp of your potty trained toddler.
Candice B.
Halifax , NS
Ordered the Alex draws to put together a vanity in my room. I was super easy to order online and have it delivered to my house, easy instructions to put it together, not that expensive it is good quality however the shipping was a bit expensive because the local store in my area is under construction and so I had to ship it from Montreal to Halifax
Eileen Q.
Toronto, ON
Great place to get started if you're looking for basic, no frills furnishings. Ikea is affordable but, be advised, the quality may not always be there depending on the product. You can get lost with how to reinvent your home when looking through their showrooms, and be seduced by cheap food in the cafeteria. Expect to spend at least 1-2 hours here.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
This place has everything!! I don't have one in my city but my mom and I love going on an outing here. The way they have it all laid out is so nice and definitely enticing seeing perfectly made rooms to give you inspiration. Well organized and super fun. Have purchased lots of furniture and home decor (also at a good price). If you've never been, go!!
Kat C.
Willow Beach, ON
I Love the conveinence of Ikea. The fact that your children even have aplace to go and play while you shop goes above and beyond. It's super affordable, and have a great food court too! The only thing I could complain about recently is that it can be SUPER busy and we don't enjoy all the work to put furniture together.. We love the store though.
E' una catena di negozi di arredamento per la casa low-cost. Offrono la possibilità di scegliere tra comprare mobili e montarseli da soli oppure di farseli montare da loro. In famiglia abbiamo scelto di farceli montare da loro ed il risultato è stato positivo. Sono stati anche veloci perciò riacquisterei da loro. Buon rapporto qualità-prezzo.
Violetta S.
Toronto , ON
IKEA has been around for generations, so it's difficult to say I'll never shop there or I haven't in the past. I think we have all bought something from IKEA at one point or another. The furniture isn't meant to last forever, but it is economical, clean lined, and practical. Their marketplace has some good food at very reasonable prices as well.
Ruth H.
Mirfield, West Yorkshire
A trip to Ikea counts as a date when you're in your thirties right? I hit the big 3-0 at the end of this month, and already, when my husband to be suggests we nip to our local store for something or another, I know we're in for a treat. The whole experience is great, even if I do regularly buy things I don't need, and the meatballs are one hell of a finale!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?