BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emily E.
Ottawa, ON
Great prices for what you’re getting. I bought a new desk and dresser when I moved. I absolutely love my desk and chair I purchased, the quality has been great. The dresser on the other hand has definitely let me down. The drawers never fit properly and eventually they stopped sliding in and out and just fall out now.
manal e.
nador
Furniture are cheap, good value for money, nice as long as they last, but they don’t last for very long. If you move and have to disassemble them you can basically just dispose them instead, as they are not made from solid wood
Tayo O.
Harold Hill, Romford
I wanted to buy a small dressing table with a mirror and I was able to get a nice while portable one in Ikea. It was so easy to assemble too and of a very high quality. the shop assistants helped me locate it easily. I would recommend shopping in Ikea for any household item you could ever want as they have everything.
Shauna M.
Manchester
I absolutely love ikea, as a university student I had to shop here a few times for all of my accommodation furniture, the prices are quite affordable and reasonable, I recommend the store to anyone who needs to furnish a home!
mir 🌸.
Vancouver , BC
Shopping at IKEA in general is a fun time, could definitely make a day out of it! The quality isn't the best, but it's definitely affordable. I usually buy stylish items that I think might go out of style eventually. I bit hard to configure some items but they have an option for a worker to come and set it up for you.
Kimberly C.
As annoying as it can be to have to build your own desk it is worth it. I got a really cheap desk there for about $100, i bought it 5 years ago and still have it! I have even had to deconstruct to move it to a new home and then reconstruct it and its still in great shape. Also they have the best frozen yogurt! Love ikea
Rachel L.
Thornhill, ON
I love IKEA so much that sometimes I just go there to walk around even when I'm not looking for furniture and home-goods. The in store set up allows me to imagine how each piece might look like in my house. I'm also a big fan of their smaller items, like their elegantly minimalist dishes and well-curated posters.
Wendy L.
Ottawa, ON
Before you decide to buy anything at IKEA, know that it will be way more complicated than you think to put it all together..  If you are very careful with your things, they should last a reasonable amount of time, but if you have kids, or animals, you will probably want to invest in something a little bit sturdier.
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
IKEA is an amazing store. I could honestly spend hours in the store looking at everything there. The products there are are very reasonably priced and the designs and innovative. I shop here about once a month but sometimes go here with my friend for fun. You should defiantly check IKEA kid if you haven't already.
Tyler B.
IKEA isn't really one of my favourite shops, I hate shopping for furniture. I guess that when I need something from there it's easy to find and well organised. My family usually do shop here a lot, especially if they have recently done some decorating. It has good stuff I just find it a bit boring walking through.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?