BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Libby G.
10/10 would recommend going to Ikea for room inspo, for lunch, for organizers, kitchenware, furniture and everything in between. They usually have loads of cool gadgets for the kitchen, and I especially like being able to see their show rooms and knowing exactly what the furniture will look like in a house setting.
Cayla C.
I love IKEA!

They literally have any and everything. Their price points are great and the store is easy to navigate.

I love how easy it is at assemble their products and if you need help there's always someone to help.

I've never had a bad experience there and will continue to shop there for a very long time.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Who doesn't love IKEA?! This company is always one step ahead in interior design and sets the scale for so many competitors. They have awesome furniture that works for all spaces & super helpful staff. I love that you can create 5 different pieces of furniture when you buy just one base piece - love love love!
Abbie-June D.
I am personally a massive fan of Ikea and have found the shopping experience to be like no other. I don't shop here a lot, as it isn't close to my area. I find the items to be very affordable to my budget and would definitely recommend the shop to anyone. It has everything you need, from cacti to wardrobes!
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
You can find anyyyy thiiing that you are searching for on ikia
I'm an interior designer so i always go there to get inspiration or to get some stuffs to the place that I'm designing
It helps so muuuch
It includes all what home really needs.
Molly l.
I find Ikea a great place to go not just to redecorate but to get inspiration. All the products we have got from there have not broken or cracked for example the bed frames we bought are still standing strong after a year of purchase, I am so happy with their customer service. I would 100% recommend this shop.
DARIA C.
Toronto, ON
IKEA is a great store for anyone! Shopping experience is very exciting there. Their showrooms are very helpful when it comes to a purchase decision as you can see how a specific product will fit interior. Some of their products are very long lasting, however some won't really last long. Good quality for the price they ask
Donna S.
Winnipeg, MB
We go to Ikea to buy our Pillar and Tea Light candles. All are unscented. It's not often we go because we stock up but the shopping experience there is always fun. We've purchased many other things there, Lights for our daughters bedroom, Duvets and Duvet covers, cheese grater, etc. Everything has always been very reasonably priced and really good quality. If you have never been to Ikea I recommend giving it a try.
Chantae C.
SALINAS , CA
i love going to ikea, that place has everything that i could ever imagine. although that i can't afford all of it, it still feels great to take a look at things....i just recently purchased my lack shelves and the alex drawers and i completely love them...ikea has some of the most elegant furnishings i have seen......i love ikea
Kathleen D.
Montreal, QC
Ikea is made to be easy to assemble and it lives up to that promise! I shop there more than I care to admit because the quality to price ratio is right on. The competitive prices for trendy styles is more than you could ask for. I bought three of the Alex bookshelves and I have found SO many uses for them!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?