BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Olivia D.
Guelph, ON
I love Ikea! When I moved out for university, I bought my entire bedroom set from there and it held up so well over the years. I love how simplistic and minimal the design of the furniture is and how affordable yet still high quality all their products are! Perfect for new families or university students like myself :)
Fatma M.
Al Qasimiya,Yarmook,Sharjah
I love IKEA so much!!
⚜️You get all you need under one roof
⚜️The prices range from the most affordable to a little bit expensive
⚜️Their items are if hugh quality
⚜️I have my media stand table for over 5 years now and it is still in the best of shapes
⚜️70% of my kitchenware is from IKEA
⚜️I highly recommend checking it out!!
Bailee M.
London, ON
I love Ikea for the fact that you can find pretty much anything there, but it's a little bit annoying to build (the picture instructions can be confusing) and sometimes the material is cheap, but overall IKEA is by far the best home improvement store for the price and product selection, especially for poor university students!
Sophie O.
Most items are modern and are suitable for any age, I love how you can mix and match and the setting of every different division displayed allows you to have a more solid vision of your own house with he pieces of furniture, Ikea is a go to place for anything you want, they also have amazing decoration and accessories!
Anyssa H.
So, as a student, I obviously bought all of my furniture at ikea and it has served me well. Building the items....AWFUL and time consuming. Prices have gone up since i was a freshman but I still shop here to get ideas and for smaller purchases. I do recommend IKEA if you've got 3 hours to spare to walk through the showcases.
Inesly v.

For an industrial designer ikea is the best store in the world, you get the best products with the best quality, they are super practical and original, its concept of practicality and modularity I love, have very good taste and great variety of products for different areas I love this store I could live there.
Sarah K.
bracebridge
Cheap quality but great for an apartment you'll have for a few years and not need to move the all the furniture. I love walking through the store - I could spend HOURS in the store wandering around and I love their little nick knacks / decor. I have never found their furniture hard to put together ... just to keep it together
Catherine E.
Halifax, NS
I’ve been to the brand new ikea that just opened in Dartmouth, NS and I was so amazed it was organized chaos that helped you find what you were looking for. I had so much fun and want to go back again soon to get more goodies for my apartment. My parents love the store too which is great as my dad is always updating our home.
Alva B.
Odsmal
The best department store for home decoration. High quality, cheap and trendy. Easy instructions to put it together. They have everything you need, my bed, wardrobe, clothes rack, carpet, hangers, etc. are from this brand. Highly recommend! IKEA
Jaliloo J.
France
If you want something valuable you need to take the high prices products for the furniture or you will have surprises. For the little stuffs it is ok.
Si on veut quelque chose de solide il faut prendre les gammes les plus chères ou vous risquez d'avoir des surprises. Pour les autres produits pas de problèmes particuliers.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?