BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Chelsea S.
calgary
IKEA is the place we buy a lot of our house furniture and other items! Bunk beds, beds, cribs, bookshelves, and desks! I love the modern look, functionality, and great prices. All of our furniture holds up great. It is definitely our go to furniture place!
We love the showroom for ideas, and always have to have a family meal with the kids’ favourite Mac and cheese and frozen yogurt cones!
Sydney G.
Stoney Creek
I get so excited when it’s time to go to ikea! I can re design or design a whole room in one store and love everything I fine! Plus ikea is greatly priced out and has great quality and has instructions in everything you buy!
Mary C.
Reading, Berkshire
Each trip to ikea is just full of excitement. It's a complete store where you can get everything you need at home. They've got displays and catalogues that will give you some ideas if you're looking to re-decorate your home. Price range from low to high and mostly affordable. You will never come home empty handed rather you will always come home with stuff you never thought you will need.
Jess W.
Toronto
Ikea is one of the most unique home stores I have ever been to. It is FULL of amazing items for your home. It has stuff for every room in the house ; bed, bath , kitchen, living room, dining etc. To top it off everything is at an affordable price. At the end of your trip you can even eat in their restaurant ! they have a play place for kids as well. I would recommend anyone to go here.
Megan Grace M.
Francine Close, Liverpool
I love IKEA! Never met anyone who doesn't love the place. Ikea is always a day out and I enjoy every second of it. I love how you can walk around and follow a path and check out all the rooms which are always room inspo goals! Everything is reasonably priced and there are always cheaper options of items and furniture to buy! They sell everything now and anything when it comes to the home!
Eleanor T.
I purchased a holder for by room which hung was supposed to hang of the ceiling but it fell down.It was very affordable but I expected better.I normally shop at ikea every so often for a few things.I probably will shop again because their products are normally good quality.
Serena L.
Burlington, ON
Perfect when looking for furniture for a temporary home (IE. your first apartment or your student dorm). Obviously the quality isn't meant to last but that's why you're getting it for such a great price. Staff are usually extremely helpful and the cafeteria serves up incredibly cheap food if you're hungry while you shop. I think everyone needs a little Ikea in their lives at some point.
Camille V.
I went to Ikea 2 weekends ago, and they had the most beautiful flowers that I have seen in a while! I was so impressed on how affordable the plants were, how good quality them seemed and the vast selection. I gifted some for Easter and I received so many compliments on them!
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
Ikea for me was the first and cheapest place I went to buy home supplies. For those who just moved in to a new city Ikea has the best deals and I'd definitely shop there again as soon as I move to LA.Of course, of hight quality furniture Ikea isn't the place as I as I know but it's a good start.
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
I went to Ikea for the first time in January for my daughter's second birthday. We picked her up a table set and an art easel. We stopped for food and we LOVED it. With my partner being Swedish, he was able to translate a lot of the stuff there for me. We went through all the floors together and it amazed me. The items were very easy to build and it was a fun experience to do as a couple.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?