BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stephanie M.
Miami
Great prices on furniture and the quality is good. I have had pieces that have lasted me years. Assembly is easy and most of the times the tools needed are included.
Michael J.
Corona, CA
I like their furniture but you get what you pay for. It looks nice for a couple years and then the low quality starts to show and the furniture doesn’t hold up well.
Christina M.
This is our favorite place to shop. Lucky for our bank account there isn't one near where we live. We have several furniture pieces and we are very happy with all of them.
Sarah D.
United States
THIS IS HEAVEN. If you haven't been to Ikea you have to go NOW. The products are amazing and the food is perfect. Honestly it's like wandering through a dream world.
Carolina L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like IKEA furniture the only downside is that they charge a lot for delivery and sometimes things can be difficult to build but their furniture is very affordable.
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
You will spend at LEAST 2 hours in IKEA. The showroom is to die for and will leave you wishing for new everything. The prices are amazing and the quality is superb.
Jennifer H.
Grapevine
Love that Ikea has everything I need to furnish my home and more. The nice thing is that Ikea has options for all types of homes and apartments, upscale and budget.
Caitlin K.
Cambridge
I love ikea! I just wish it wasn't so far away! Such amazing items for such good prices compared to other places. I have bought things for my home and my classroom.
Danielle S.
I could spend a whole day in ikea! I love that the items are affordable and building the items isn’t really that bad. I really can’t wait for one to come to my area
Devin D.
Raeford, NC
We love Ikea. We have found so many amazing storage solutions for our home. Their prices are great and I don't mind having the set up for the convenience and price.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?