BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
It's always an adventure going into Ikea. I love how the store is set up, you can find a ton of home inspiration there. I find that I never leave empty handed (not sure if that's a good thing, or not). I love the selection and I love how there are always new items in store. Ikea may not have the best quality, but the functionality and appearance is fantastic!
The B.
Pottsville
I really enjoy Ikea. I don’t mind following the arrows and wandering around, but I also appreciate that you can find what you want and what location it is in online so that you can skip the entire display section if you prefer.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Decorator Expert Level 4
IKEA is the never ending maze store lol you can get lost in there if you're not careful haha. IKEA has everything you need for your home , from candles to couches and everything in between. I have many items from IKEA and they're my favourite items. The products are made well but the only issue is that you have to assemble your own furniture .
Cory U.
Etobicoke, ON
Every time I go to Ikea I find that I buy more than I expected to get. They have great, smart home wares & storage that I never would have dreamed. It's the best place for those starting out, wanting practical furniture for decent pricing & great style. Oh, & their Swedish meatballs are great too. Vegan? The veggie balls are amazing & have become a staple buy in our house.
anewxa a.
Ikea is my childhood friend. I frequented so much with my parents and now that I have a family of my own, the saga continues lol. You can find so many decor ideas for great prices. Yes some furniture pcs are not of the greatest quality but work well if not moved and look great in any setting. I make a few stops a month for many kitchen and bathroom essentials! love!
Elizabeth E.
Croydon, England
It's really friendly but some of the stuff is cheap build it yourself but the quality is great but low cost ----also the food is good too scrumptious and last time I went was self service through yes I shop there again but it's quite easy to lose your way around ikea if not use to it !! If you want cheap and build it yourself you come to right place
Janelle B.
chilliwack, BC
Oh boy, Ikea! So much to write, so much to love!!! Amazing prices, amazing products, just wish they had one closer to the Fraser valley!! The 5$ umbrellas?! OMG seriously they are huuuge!! Hands down best umbrellas ever! And don't even get me started on the dish scrubbers.... Literally the only ones I will use, everytime I go there I stock up!!
Incase you hadn't noticed.. I love Ikea!!
Adam B.
adelaide
ARRRGH IKEAAA!! The home wear legends!! I love IKEA. The fact that they have everything you could ask for being reasonably priced as well as well designed is good. The only downside is it’s a long driver for people to get to a store but you can also order online now which is good. It’s always a good time being at IKEA.
Eileen Q.
Toronto, ON
Great place to get started if you're looking for basic, no frills furnishings. Ikea is affordable but, be advised, the quality may not always be there depending on the product. You can get lost with how to reinvent your home when looking through their showrooms, and be seduced by cheap food in the cafeteria. Expect to spend at least 1-2 hours here.
Alice H.
In 2011 my parent bought me some ikea storage units for my room and they still stand there proud! They have been so handy and the drawers and the space in the other holes is big enough to fit anything inside! The wood itself is also very durable as I can lie on it without it even wobbling! It also looks great and adds a very cool feel to my room!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?