BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

samantha g.
pine grove
I have a love hate relationship with ikea. I love how cheap and affordable everything is but I hate the process of putting things together and that everyone seems to buy the same things. I want my house to be unique and not something everyone else has. I love buying little household items like napkins and towels. Great deals but you get what you pay for
Zara A.
Ilderton, ON
We did our entire kitchen renovation with Ikea. We purchased the cabinets and it was delivered to the pick up point in our city. We love everything we have from Ikea, the sales person in the kitchen section was great. The quality of the cabinets are great. We had to assemble each cabinet ourselves but after a couple of them it became very straight forward we love it.
Megann F.
Staffordshire, Staffordshire
I have several products from IKEA and although they are renowned for being confusing to put together I was successfully able to do this by myself as a student. The products I bought were reasonably priced and are a good quality whilst my shopping experience was also great :) I would definitely recommend IKEA as a place to get a range of household items.
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
Thank you for making my entire home look fab, IKEA! Seriously, I don't think people know that It's all Ikea! My favorite purchase has to be my fold away table that can completely collapse - it's really needed for a small house like mine! Also thank you for letting me have great looking furniture during university - couldn't do it without you, IKEA!
Andrea G.
Sarnia, ON
I have loved every product I have bought from ikea my furniture has lasted 3 moves, my sheets after tons of washes are still soft and supple and I always get complimented on my prints. The furniture is not for the faint of heart to put together but once it is worth it. The prices also can't be beat! My fave product without a doubt are the drawer organizers I would highly recommend them.
Richard M.
Toronto
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IKEA! I mean obviously you don't go into IKEA expecting the world for a fraction of the cost. But having been a broke student needing furniture it definitely delivers exactly what you would expect for the price point. But you definitely should go in with a clear idea of what you want or you might end up leaving with the entire store!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Decorator Expert Level 4
IKEA is the never ending maze store lol you can get lost in there if you're not careful haha. IKEA has everything you need for your home , from candles to couches and everything in between. I have many items from IKEA and they're my favourite items. The products are made well but the only issue is that you have to assemble your own furniture .
The B.
Pottsville
I really enjoy Ikea. I don’t mind following the arrows and wandering around, but I also appreciate that you can find what you want and what location it is in online so that you can skip the entire display section if you prefer.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
It's always an adventure going into Ikea. I love how the store is set up, you can find a ton of home inspiration there. I find that I never leave empty handed (not sure if that's a good thing, or not). I love the selection and I love how there are always new items in store. Ikea may not have the best quality, but the functionality and appearance is fantastic!
Cory U.
Etobicoke, ON
Every time I go to Ikea I find that I buy more than I expected to get. They have great, smart home wares & storage that I never would have dreamed. It's the best place for those starting out, wanting practical furniture for decent pricing & great style. Oh, & their Swedish meatballs are great too. Vegan? The veggie balls are amazing & have become a staple buy in our house.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?