BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bailey L.
Logan, UT
I love ikea! Their sleek design has fit in with all of my different redecorating itches! Plus the store experience is amazing. I could spend hours just walking around the store, imagining what it would be like to live with different decorations! I also have had a great experience putting together the products I've bought because the instructions are so easy to follow!
Valentina V.
Mercogliano (av)
I can't explain in words the quality of every furniture and the beauty of every design! My whole house is by ikea!
Even my bed sheets!
You can find everything you need for your house at an affordable price and amazing quality!
Plus! You can't miss the 'I don't know where this piece goes' experience! It's so funny to build your own furnishings! It doesn't bother me!
Jade L.
Lasalle, ON
I just purchased a huge haul of stuff from Ikea for my nursery. My favourite item I purchased two of was the malm 4 drawer dresser. It's perfect for my nursery because it not only functions as a change table but it's also perfect for when that stage is done and I can use them for regular dressers. Nothing beats having a ton of storage when it comes to being a parent.
Jessica C.
Leduc
I love everything about Ikea! The price, quality, space saving and organization ideas, the style, just every thing. My whole house is furnished by Ikea. Their staff is amazingly knowledgeable too! I have asked am employee where something was from a picture and they knew right away or was able to very quickly look it up and point me in the right direction. I love Ikea
martine v.
Montreal , QC
Impossible not to get trapped in this store. I give myself a budget everytime I go and I blow it
Every single time. Mind you, you get a ton of stuff for your money but i always end up with stuff I don't need. Only complaint is that smaller items that aren't in the warehouse at the end seem to be smaller to find on the sales floor, and I wish they had more employees.
Tyra T.
I don't mind IKEA but recently I have had news about how unstable the furniture their is but other than that they make amazing designs and have improved on material and safety hazards which is very good considering the negative feedback I have heard in the past. Besides it's like a maze in IKEA you have to get something before you find your way out( in a good way).
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I really love Ikea. There are so many different things you can purchase there. My favourite purchase so far is my duvet and duvet cover. The store itself is huge so you literally need to plan your visit there. The only issue that I have there is that because it is so big it can sometimes be hard to find an associate if you need help. Oh and they have amazing meatballs.
Tiffany P.
I bought the Alex drawers and the desk that connects to it and I am so happy with it! I store my makeup collection inside of it and everything fits perfectly. The quality is good and very functional. I might purchase another Alex drawers unit soon for the rest of my beauty products.
Victoria R.
Toronto , ON
In love with the marketplace. Great place to shop for all your household needs at a reasonable price for good quality products. I shop here a couple times a year and always end up with a big purchase. My favourite place to get sheets and linen, photo frames, dishes, shelving, I also purchased my new kitchen here when renovating my home. Staff are friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend checking out IKEA the next time your looking to spruce up your home.
Kotryna F.
London, London
All furniture is easy to build and holds well - my favourite is the plain square shelving unit as it's super versatile and roomy beyond expectations!
I have experienced, however, that with some of the tables the pain job is not very well done - it peeled off while setting it up! Also, table heights could be vastly improved as they don't really fit anyone 180cm+
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?