BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

The B.
Pottsville
I really enjoy Ikea. I don’t mind following the arrows and wandering around, but I also appreciate that you can find what you want and what location it is in online so that you can skip the entire display section if you prefer.
Cory U.
Etobicoke, ON
Every time I go to Ikea I find that I buy more than I expected to get. They have great, smart home wares & storage that I never would have dreamed. It's the best place for those starting out, wanting practical furniture for decent pricing & great style. Oh, & their Swedish meatballs are great too. Vegan? The veggie balls are amazing & have become a staple buy in our house.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Decorator Expert Level 4
IKEA is the never ending maze store lol you can get lost in there if you're not careful haha. IKEA has everything you need for your home , from candles to couches and everything in between. I have many items from IKEA and they're my favourite items. The products are made well but the only issue is that you have to assemble your own furniture .
anewxa a.
Ikea is my childhood friend. I frequented so much with my parents and now that I have a family of my own, the saga continues lol. You can find so many decor ideas for great prices. Yes some furniture pcs are not of the greatest quality but work well if not moved and look great in any setting. I make a few stops a month for many kitchen and bathroom essentials! love!
Alice H.
In 2011 my parent bought me some ikea storage units for my room and they still stand there proud! They have been so handy and the drawers and the space in the other holes is big enough to fit anything inside! The wood itself is also very durable as I can lie on it without it even wobbling! It also looks great and adds a very cool feel to my room!
Candice B.
Halifax , NS
Ordered the Alex draws to put together a vanity in my room. I was super easy to order online and have it delivered to my house, easy instructions to put it together, not that expensive it is good quality however the shipping was a bit expensive because the local store in my area is under construction and so I had to ship it from Montreal to Halifax
Gini R.
scarborough, ON
I love ikea because they have great room setup where I can get motivation to how I can decor my room . I love their products , they are easy to install with the step by step manual guide . They are usually cheap and if they break I don't feel bad
Eileen Q.
Toronto, ON
Great place to get started if you're looking for basic, no frills furnishings. Ikea is affordable but, be advised, the quality may not always be there depending on the product. You can get lost with how to reinvent your home when looking through their showrooms, and be seduced by cheap food in the cafeteria. Expect to spend at least 1-2 hours here.
Raquel S.
Good store however sometimes I find it quite expensive for the items which sometimes can seem cheap. I much prefer to shop at places which is more cheaper with better quality items. I understand this store is supposed to be quite "low price" however for a student it is not always in my price range. The restaurant is nice though, the meatballs are not overhyped.
Janelle B.
chilliwack, BC
Oh boy, Ikea! So much to write, so much to love!!! Amazing prices, amazing products, just wish they had one closer to the Fraser valley!! The 5$ umbrellas?! OMG seriously they are huuuge!! Hands down best umbrellas ever! And don't even get me started on the dish scrubbers.... Literally the only ones I will use, everytime I go there I stock up!!
Incase you hadn't noticed.. I love Ikea!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?