BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Violetta S.
Toronto , ON
IKEA has been around for generations, so it's difficult to say I'll never shop there or I haven't in the past. I think we have all bought something from IKEA at one point or another. The furniture isn't meant to last forever, but it is economical, clean lined, and practical. Their marketplace has some good food at very reasonable prices as well.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
This place has everything!! I don't have one in my city but my mom and I love going on an outing here. The way they have it all laid out is so nice and definitely enticing seeing perfectly made rooms to give you inspiration. Well organized and super fun. Have purchased lots of furniture and home decor (also at a good price). If you've never been, go!!
Katie H.
IKEA has great stuff, I managed to decorate my room with all my furniture from ikea and they are so affordable with everything you can imagine, they have it! The also sell homeware such as pans and pots so great for moving into your first flat
Ruth H.
Mirfield, West Yorkshire
A trip to Ikea counts as a date when you're in your thirties right? I hit the big 3-0 at the end of this month, and already, when my husband to be suggests we nip to our local store for something or another, I know we're in for a treat. The whole experience is great, even if I do regularly buy things I don't need, and the meatballs are one hell of a finale!
Amy P.
SHREWSBURY
I love love love ikea!!!. The best store to get all your home furnishings. The system is easy to use and I love the fact they supply you with tape measures, paper and pencils. The one way walk system is ingenious, it makes it easier to get round when it's busy. I love visiting the store as i get to go to the restaurant at the end for meatballs.
Kate M.
I love shopping at ikea. We have purchased wonderful furniture here for many rooms in our home. The pieces look great and are lasting well, so quality is good. Only downside is putting the products together and the ensuing fights with spouses that occur during building.
Kim W.
St-Hubert, QC
Les produits sont magnifiques. Vous aurez une maison directement sortie d’un magazine sans avoir défoncer votre budget. J’y ai fait de grandes acquisitions. Il faut toutefois ne pas oublier le manuel d’instruction et s’armer de patience pour votre séance shopping en magasin et pour monter les meubles enduites. Idéal aussi pour les accessoires.
Alicia S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I only wish I had a store closer because many large orders can't be shipped. I love IKEA. I think especially for teens and kids' furniture that are exposed to a lot of wear and tear, the products hold up well, and are priced well. Again, I could go broke in the store, but it's a haul for me. Need more locations! Love their shopping magazines, too.
Lacie S.
Arlington, WA
We have gone to IKEA about twice now and every time I go I love seeing all the products set up on display. It's nice to see ideas right on the floor and see all the ways it can be used. The products we purchased have been easy to put together and stayed together. And you can always find something match other pieces you've bought previously.
Sabina🇦🇱 r.
Penge
Ikea is my favourite home brand to shop at most of my house is furnished with ikea items because it is great quality and and you can find simple items but also more stand out items with more colour I recommend ikea it isn’t expensive either
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?