BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

IKEA
For the longest time, I've grown up using IKEA. So, I may be biased but personally I love having be able to build my own furniture. The styles that they offer are classic, sleek, simple and just able to match any room anywhere. It's like clothes! You can dress up the room or dress down the room. What I love most about IKEA is that you can do so many hacks with so many of their products.
Only downfall that I find now a days with IKEA is that it's a lot more expensive than it was back then and the quality of the furniture is not the same as it was before. I find more faulty drill holes and scuffs on the parts than before.
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
IKEA is the king of affordable everyday furniture. They sell an assortment of items from kitchen ware to bed frames to cupboards. The design styles are Scandinavian and simple so their pieces fit easily into any home. For affordable furniture there is no better place to look. But it's important to note that you get what you pay for, IKEA furniture requires you to assemble it yourself and it won't last you as long as your investment furniture pieces. Otherwise there is little not to love about IKEA.
Chloe R.
Toronto , CA
IKEA has it's positive and negative . I would hands down tell a friend to do check out IKEA if they were looking for little ways to spruce up their room with little decor options or even organization ideas. As for purchasing selves, curtains, bed sheets, duvets, pillows, or long term furniture. For these items I would pass on buying from IKEA it just doesn't seem worth it in the long run. My old bed ended up chipping and my shelves warped after time.
Esther W.
Irvine
I honestly love IKEA. The store layout is annoying but genius. Their food is super affordable and actually pretty good: they have the cheapest ice cream cone in the US.

I really enjoy the experience of going to IKEA due to their emphasis on trying things out and how they help you visualize how to incorporate certain pieces into your home.

It’s amazing because you’ll almost certainly find what you need at IKEA, and usually at a very competitive price
Sarah H.
Houghton-le-spring, County Durham
Lack tv table

Originally bought as a to table for the bedroom but we decided on a Kallax for that instead so we built the lack to stand and they are great as little couch side tables the reach just below the arm of the couch and go the entire length back meaning you can have a lamp and room for a book, drink, remote etc.

The under shelf is really useful for storing magazines and things in too!

I still haven't built the second one yet though for the other side...this should be interesting! Last time I built this table and a kallax I managed to do it with nail extensions without breaking a single one all by myself!
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
Love the Ikea store in Reading the layout is fabulous and parking easy. Staff friendly it's well stocked . Bought most of our bedroom furniture there really good value for money. Would recommend it to others. When my sister in law recently purchased furniture there was an offer that she could eat the same amount spent for free in their restaurant that day ( what a deal !!!)
Linda S.
YES for small and expendable things and NO for the furniture.
First of all, I love how affordable the IKEA world is and for the things that come and go in my life without lingering too long - it is perfect. You can pick up almost all for filling your kitchen cupboards and to decorate for party. But when it comes to furniture, I find them to be too flimsy... even when looking for baby bed and changing table - I wanted it to last for more than this one baby but those didn't look sturdy enough. Maybe I am very picky but I will splurge for a natural wood furniture and visit IKEA for decorating purposes.
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
Great place to find reasonably priced furniture. We own a bed, bookshelf, table, and TV stand from IKEA and they are modern, and sleek additions to our home. They come with instructions and mostly all the tools required for assembly. One of the more frustrating parts about IKEA is that they don't have written assembly instructions, only pictures, which can be confusing at times. They have a great service department however and replacement parts can be sent out easily if anything gets misplaced. I would definitely shop here again and would love to use their products when I can renovate/build my own kitchen!
Courtney W.
York
I love love love IKEA!!!
Almost ALL of my furniture is from here. It’s so much cheaper than normal furniture but that’s because of it being flat pack! But if you want to pay less then you have to build it on your own! Ha ha. I ordered my sofa from here and silly me thought the sofa would come already built, how wrong I was! I had to put the whole thing together on my own. But it’s worth it when you’re only paying £350 for a corner sofa rather than £2,000!

I feel that as IKEA gets more popular the higher some prices are going, but this could be for other reasons... I’m not sure. Still VERY affordable!
Leidy L.
Me encanta ikea. los diseños, Los precios, las promociones, la comida, un  postre de chocolate  que no recuerdo  el nombre ahora,  pero es sin gluten y es delicioso. Es una lastima que  en Colombia no la haya aún.  Es mi tienda de hogar  favorita  por sus precios  aceptables ( espero que asi es en todas partes  donde  estén) y Los diseños, lo armable  y que  se puede  devolver  el producto , por si tu madre se adelantó con  el mandado que te pidió :D

Ikea a quién  no le gusta.  Toda mi casa Ikea :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?