BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Christina A.
Mississauga
I mean IKEA is probably one of the best home decor/organization stores in Canada; providing their shoppers modern option at an affordable price. You walk in and suddenly feel the need to buy every display on the floor. IKEA does know how to stage there products to make you feel as though you need these items in your home. They provide great organization/decor solutions to people living in small and large spaces at an affordable price.
The quality is not amazing; or meant to last a lifetime but i mean if you keep the items well maintained they can. I love shopping at IKEA, always find what i need there; don't really have an complaints about them what so ever!
TWPG T.
Winnipeg, MB
With Ikea you go in knowing things are not the greatest quality. Staff are around you may just need to walk a quarter mile to find one, but then they are fairly helpful. The great thing about Ikea is you can find almost anything you need there for a good price. Oftentimes you can find things at Ikea that you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Their instructions for putting items together leaves a lot to be desired. Like I said before, you go in knowing what you are going to get and in that aspect the quality and service matches and you can't complain. They also constantly rotate department sales, so it's easy to wait until your desired item is on sale.
Tt🤩 T.
Toronto, ON
Got my bedstand and desk from ikea. The white theme in my room is so cute. Although you have to go around searching for the pieces, the outcome is not disappointing
Roxy S.
Mt Pleasant
I do love IKEA so I feel a little harsh giving it a 3 star rating BUT the place is an absolute maze! The layout to stores totally confuses me, I don't like walking through a ton of things I don't need to get to the sections I want and it can be quite jumbled depending on the store. I've been to a few and they've been fairly different! I don't particularly like the cafe, but I've been on a few occasions when hunger has struck! I've never bought a kitchen/anything big from them but a few chairs etc which have all been okay - fairly cheap but you do get what you pay for. I tend to go mostly for small homeware items and a look around for decorating inspiration.
sandrasousa
A minha favorita para decoracao de casa. Super versatil e sempre com novidades a um otimo preço. A minha casa decorei-a quade toda com Ikea e o resultado foi espetacular
Han N.
klang
Ikea is the most place that people love to go. They got a very delicious food, good quality product, and many more. I would like to suggest to you guys to feel the positive vibes that ikea gives!
Debra S.
Brampton
I love this store with its original furnishings, rugs, kitchen and bathroom supplies and storage and organizational items. Ikea is a great place to bring your children with the play center where you can drop them off while you shop. The restaurant always has such great food at fantastically low prices. The whole experience at Ikea is so pleasurable, their prices are affordable and the furniture looks great in your home and oh did I forget to say their customer service is A+. The only issue I have is having to put your own furniture together and the items are not that strong so they do not last for years and years. I would shop there again and again.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
My entire bedroom is from IKEA. Seriously, the bed, nightstand, dresser, desk, and bookshelves. And even some of the little storage bins. I love every piece I buy from there and the furniture LASTS and the drawers are always easy to open and close (which is important and often lacking in other furniture stores). One of my favourite things is how simple and modern but contemporary it is. It makes the room refreshing and comfy. Also, my big entertainment unit and coffee tables are from IKEA and I love them! Absolutely love their furniture and love shopping there and seeing all the room inspiration and then eating yummy food at their cafeteria. Always a great experience!
Éira H.
Nemarket, ON
I don't have enough great things to say about IKEA. The showrooms give you ideas about how to pair products for the room you're decorating. They have everything, instructions are very straight forward, and it's an experience every time! I highly recommend getting decorative pillows here, they're very cheap! Highly recommend for anyone looks to decorate on a budget! They whole system is so easy to use from the moment you walk in to checking out.
Mona A.
You can literally find any kind of furniture you want or need however the stores are usually too big and the isn't enough staff members circulating sound to assist with queries.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?