BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Dorangela G.
I’m a loyal IKEA customer but had a strange thing happen yesterday that I thought I should report. I went around and around on the website but couldn’t find a place to register a concern. When I called IKEA’s toll free number, the representative confirmed that I wouldn’t be able to complain online. She suggested I either go back to the store — I live too far away to do that — or write an online review, saying, “Sometimes they read those.” She also confirmed that I couldn’t call the store. When I asked to speak with a manager, she said the managers had been in a meeting for two hours and weren’t available. I asked if I could leave my name and number. She said, “You can, but there’s no guarantee that anyone will call you back.” What kind of customer service is that?!
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
One thing about IKEA that I love are there little hot dogs and there ice cream cone. We either eat in the beginning before we start shopping or after we finished shopping. My kids love it. I love how they have everything displayed so you can get inspired. Sometimes I'm not sure what I would want to do for my living room or kitchen and I love how everything is Set up so that I could get ideas. Their products are reasonable price. Their style is definitely modern. I would definitely recommend everyone to go check them out.
Shan B.
Always an awesome shopping experience! Love when they have sales because I can get more of their good quality products. The furniture and home improvement stuff lasts and has fashionable styles. Would highly recommend.
Amber K.
The Pas, MB
I absolutely love going to Ikea! There are so many different items available to make your home or office a space that you will love and not want to leave. I love how the store is vast and everywhere you look there are amazing decorative pieces you can use to make a room, more than just a room. You can create something that is intimate, fun or suits your personality. The variety that is available is something that I adore! I can get everything needed for a small room makeover or pieces I need to complete a bare room. I love how they have everything you need for a household. I definitely recommend going to one and exploring the different areas! You can even grab a bite to eat in the food court!
Lopez K.
Samana, S
What I like the most is the variety that have items for the home I always have to buy something when I go. However, what I do not like about the store is that I have to go through it in order to find the exit
Alison G.
Toronto , ON
Ikea, a love and a hate but better yet what would we do without it. First off instructions are impossible since they're just pictures and assembling stuff on our own is kinda scaring and overwhelming at time. The positive thing about self assembly is EASY transportation after purchase though. The quality of the products I find depends on the product line in the store, some of the products sold can wear quicker but some of them can last a long time. Side note: The non-alcoholic pear cider they sell is my FAVOURITE, If i could bring that to the next social event I was going to I would. It's SO good that I wouldn't care if I wasn't getting buzzed from it, the flavour and sweetness would be worth it.
Issa R.
Tijuana
Ikea ikea ikea... All i have to say it's a love hate relationship. I love that i can find everything i want and what i didn't know i wanted but hate the fact that i can't take everything 😂
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
IKEA is great in so many ways...
- they have stylish, affordable furniture and accents for different budgets
- they have beautiful showrooms to spark your imagination
- they have cafes in their locations (with beers!) that offer really inexpensive meals
- they offer kids playroom while adults shop
- their return policy is awesome

Unfortunately with this you do have to build your own furniture (could be seen as a good thing). Their quality can also be pretty crummy and the furniture may only survive one or two moves.

All in all, I LOVE Ikea and only go there if I'm ready to spend more money than that one item I was looking for, because you always walk out with all sorts of odds and ends to make your place look fabulous!
hijab b.
el jadida
We love ikea, but their customer service is absolutely terrible.
We have been in the process of getting a refund for items that were never delivered and have waiting over 3 months to get our money back. They told us the refund would take 7-14 business to process which we waited and then called to check, upon which the representative Rebecca told us that the items had been returned to store and she didn’t know why our refund hadn’t processed but assured us that she would talk to their “cash office” and get the refund to us in 24 hrs, we waited two more days and called back and Tyesha a senior member there said that it was notated in our order to call the cash office but it never had been done. She put us on the “red list” and assured us it would be 24 hrs and we would see our money back, called again a day and a half later as was told by Gabe that we were on the red list but that we won’t see the refund for another 5-7 business days.
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
What has not been said about IKEA? It is the number one destination for any need for any style of place you live in. They have a great combination of styles from slightly older and more conservative to new, modern, and innovative. They have every single little detail you may need down to a toothbrush holder and hooks, plants and candle holders, to Obviously large pieces of furniture. My entire apartment and previous house have been entirely IKEA because it has great designs, amazing quality, helpful customer service if needed and I know I can rely on every piece to be durable. The store itself though is huge so definitely plan for a couple hours, but they have an amazing restaurant there, so it’s worth it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?