BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lea-Ann R.
Kitchener
Ikea is usually known for it's modular put-to-gether pieces and household decor, but did you know something as simple as a cheese grater created by Ikea isnt only a fantastic functional kitchen tool, but also a work of sleek simplistic art.

The Ikea sleek oval bowl cheese grater is stylish in its vast array of opaque and translucent colours... A very deep over bowl with two stainless steel lid type graters in fine and medium.

I am incredibly impress with this 4 pce set - the soft runner pads on the bottom of the plastic bowl prevent the grate from slipping across the counter. The graters are very sharp making quick work of shredding not only cheese, but carrots, onion, peppers, potatoes etc...

What makes this grater unique is the ability to shred cheese or produce and snap on a plastic lid and store in the refrigerator until needed.

This is one kitchen gadget that deserves space in your home!
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
TOLERANT Wok, blackI wasn't expecting much for the low price, but it is a very sturdy wok with a good non-stick coating. At the time, it was hard to find a 12 inch wok. This one is 13" and serves my purposes well. I would buy one of these again
vv B.
It is very nice. I like it a lot. It is long lasting. I use it often. It is a little bit expensive, but it worths the price. It has nice packaging and some good quality. I would recommend it! Love it! Nice!
Katie B.
Frodsham
Love, adore!! Cannot fault IKEA at all! I have recently moved house and done up my bedroom, I wanted to create white company vibes and I feel I have achieved this by purchasing from IKEA! Looks so expensive but really affordable.. see my pics for some inspiration or just to check out my IKEA purchases!

Also.. the meatballs.. simply stunning! 🍝
Sarah D.
Calgary, AB
IKEA has saved my life more than once, so it has a special place in my heart. If it wasn’t for it, my room would be filled with piles and piles of books. I used to avoid even used the letters I K E A in the same sentence, because the store always makes me feel sick when I go (overwhelming: too crowded, maze-type, etc). But one day I decided to stop being a baby, got over it and changed my life for the best! I should probably go back there soon 😁 they have everything you need and more! (That sounds like a really cheap ad but I’m serious!!) another plus: SO affordable. Yes yes yes.
Mia I.
vukovar
Huge store with huge range of everything you need for your house. They have furniture for all the Rooms in your house and you can also buy some decor. Its not that expensive and i definetly recomend you to go there if you need some new furniture.
Sophia A.
Love, love n more love! Great quality! Great verity! And great product life! I actually avoid going Ikea because i end up buying too much! Appart from being a fashion lover i love for my house to look as good as it can! My most faviorate item that i have brought from Ikea so far has to be the large mirror i put next to my sowing machine! The detailing on the frame is what attracted me to it the use of cool colours while still keeping the concept tradtional. Beautiful.
Vivien A.
vancouver
Who doesn't love IKEA?! I have bought countless items from IKEA over the years, from furniture, to candles, to food. Their quality very rarely disappoints and their products are easy to resell second hand if you ever get tired of them and want to sell them to switch up your decor. I will continue to be a loyal IKEA customer for the foreseeable future. I have even considered working there!
Amelie W.
As a Make Up Artist, I wanted to have a beautiful "makeup desk" so I went to IKEA and I found exactly what I wanted. The price was correct for what it is and the drawers are sooooo big! I also get my mirror there, and something like a cabinet full of drawers. I'm really happy with that! The quality is very likeable. The only negative point is the fact that we have to build it on our own.
We've bought several items through IKEA in their stores and have always been pretty satisfied while acknowledging that the lower prices usually correlate to a bit lower quality. This time we purchased online for delivery, and it has been a horrible experience. Delivery date came and went with no contact from them. Phone number didn't work all day. Email is "out of service." Tracking orders online is "being maintenance" with no entered dates, but the same message has appeared for the last two weeks. Ikea 302.290.77 Tejn faux sheepskin, white [White, 38 by 23]Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?