BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Chloe R.
Toronto , CA
IKEA has it's positive and negative . I would hands down tell a friend to do check out IKEA if they were looking for little ways to spruce up their room with little decor options or even organization ideas. As for purchasing selves, curtains, bed sheets, duvets, pillows, or long term furniture. For these items I would pass on buying from IKEA it just doesn't seem worth it in the long run. My old bed ended up chipping and my shelves warped after time.
Sarah H.
Houghton-le-spring, County Durham
Lack tv table

Originally bought as a to table for the bedroom but we decided on a Kallax for that instead so we built the lack to stand and they are great as little couch side tables the reach just below the arm of the couch and go the entire length back meaning you can have a lamp and room for a book, drink, remote etc.

The under shelf is really useful for storing magazines and things in too!

I still haven't built the second one yet though for the other side...this should be interesting! Last time I built this table and a kallax I managed to do it with nail extensions without breaking a single one all by myself!
Esther W.
Irvine
I honestly love IKEA. The store layout is annoying but genius. Their food is super affordable and actually pretty good: they have the cheapest ice cream cone in the US.

I really enjoy the experience of going to IKEA due to their emphasis on trying things out and how they help you visualize how to incorporate certain pieces into your home.

It’s amazing because you’ll almost certainly find what you need at IKEA, and usually at a very competitive price
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
Love the Ikea store in Reading the layout is fabulous and parking easy. Staff friendly it's well stocked . Bought most of our bedroom furniture there really good value for money. Would recommend it to others. When my sister in law recently purchased furniture there was an offer that she could eat the same amount spent for free in their restaurant that day ( what a deal !!!)
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
Great place to find reasonably priced furniture. We own a bed, bookshelf, table, and TV stand from IKEA and they are modern, and sleek additions to our home. They come with instructions and mostly all the tools required for assembly. One of the more frustrating parts about IKEA is that they don't have written assembly instructions, only pictures, which can be confusing at times. They have a great service department however and replacement parts can be sent out easily if anything gets misplaced. I would definitely shop here again and would love to use their products when I can renovate/build my own kitchen!
Linda S.
YES for small and expendable things and NO for the furniture.
First of all, I love how affordable the IKEA world is and for the things that come and go in my life without lingering too long - it is perfect. You can pick up almost all for filling your kitchen cupboards and to decorate for party. But when it comes to furniture, I find them to be too flimsy... even when looking for baby bed and changing table - I wanted it to last for more than this one baby but those didn't look sturdy enough. Maybe I am very picky but I will splurge for a natural wood furniture and visit IKEA for decorating purposes.
Courtney W.
York
I love love love IKEA!!!
Almost ALL of my furniture is from here. It’s so much cheaper than normal furniture but that’s because of it being flat pack! But if you want to pay less then you have to build it on your own! Ha ha. I ordered my sofa from here and silly me thought the sofa would come already built, how wrong I was! I had to put the whole thing together on my own. But it’s worth it when you’re only paying £350 for a corner sofa rather than £2,000!

I feel that as IKEA gets more popular the higher some prices are going, but this could be for other reasons... I’m not sure. Still VERY affordable!
Leidy L.
Me encanta ikea. los diseños, Los precios, las promociones, la comida, un  postre de chocolate  que no recuerdo  el nombre ahora,  pero es sin gluten y es delicioso. Es una lastima que  en Colombia no la haya aún.  Es mi tienda de hogar  favorita  por sus precios  aceptables ( espero que asi es en todas partes  donde  estén) y Los diseños, lo armable  y que  se puede  devolver  el producto , por si tu madre se adelantó con  el mandado que te pidió :D

Ikea a quién  no le gusta.  Toda mi casa Ikea :)
Isabel M.
They just built a new Ikea here in Vegas so of course we had to go check it out. First it's huge!!! There is an immense selection of furniture and the decor is also equally impressive. I love getting new ideas for our home like color schemes and different furniture pieces that I wouldn't normally put together. The pieces they have are very affordable and they fit into almost any price range. They also have some small decor options which I really enjoy, they add a little extra something to really make it a home. Overall it's a great place to go not just for furniture but also for ideas and to browse at the huge selection.
Neslihan B.
Referring to the IKEA places here in Germany, I want to point out that the customer service is amazing - I love how they always try to be helpful and even draw some ideas of how your room would look according to your own description. The place in general is amazing to shop at, everything is organised well and the items are quite affordable for normal standards. Plus its restaurant has delicious (!) food. Definitely recommend going there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?