BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lola F.
Although I do not come into ikea very often, my parents have bought basically all of our kitchen utensils from there and they seem to be of good quality. My favourite purchase however would be a bunk bed that I got to share with my sister when I was 10. I will shop here in the future for sure.
Ruby M.
Batley, West Yorkshire
Ikea furnitures are durable and affordable. Make sure you have plenty of time when assembling furnitures such as bed frames and wardrobes. The packagings are organised as nails and support materials are properly set aside. The Ikea building itself is like a maze so you could pretty well get lost in there. However, the shopping experience is great and don't leave without trying the meatballs and frozen yoghurt. :)
Kimberly B.
My all time favorite product from Ikea is black and white reversible duvet cover and pillow case set. It was her affordable and easy to match with previously owned bed linen. Also easy yo accessorize by using bold solid colour cushions, curtains, rug etc. Did I mention affordable. I also much prefer going into the store versus online, because I feel like there are just soooo many hidden treasures to be found.
Saumya B.
Granger, IN
IKEA is SO amazing. I cannot express my love for Ikea as much as anything could possibly believe. The shopping experiences I've had there were incredibly fun and so easy. I want something and I find it. I definitely recommend shopping there because you'll find everything anybody would need. From the tiny table accessories to the to the fresh vegetable sides at their vegan and non-vegan kitchen. Ikea is #1!
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
I recently bought a new bed from ikea. It was amazing and I love it so much! It was pretty cheap aswel for a bed about - about £200. I absolutely love it! It’s unoque and gives my bedroom such character. I also bought a mattress to come with it and I have to say it is possible the most comfiest mattress I’ve ever had. I can’t get out of bed I love my bed so much! Thanks so much for such a lovely good quality bed!!!
Andie S.
Forest Hills, NY
Cheap prices for decent and lasting products. Ikea can be addictive and kind of a relationship killer if you have different styles LOL I mostly buy online these days, as the fee for small items is reasonable and I don't get tempted by other items. If you live in NY beware of calling Ubers to the Red Hook Ikea, as they might not want to go in fear that you have bulky or heavy items... Uber XL will be PRICEY
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
IKEA is my favorite store ever. I can’t go in there without spending more than 100$. It’s like walking in my gigantic dream house. I love the plants and objects sections where I can get unexpensive but quality glass containers and picture frames. Also, their food is to die for??? Their vegan veggie balls are amazing and I love that you can find vegan « fish eggs » for homemade vegan sushi. Fave place ever! ❤️
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this store. It has tons too offer and so much too look at and buy. I recently bought my son a nice bunk bed from this store and he just loves it. All of the products are reasonably priced as well. I also like that the bathroom accessories go so well with my decor. I always look forward in going to Ikea as we do not have one near where I live and the employees are so helpful and I love the selections!
FOXY B.
Dubai
Basically I have an entire room thats almost falling apart the bed is fine im not heavy lol but the cupboard is falling apart its horrible quality the doors are glass and the wood can hardly handle it so one fell and broke went to request a fix change of or whatever realised one glass door is almost the entire cupboard price really?! Nah so left it as it is and going to buy a new set that won't fall apart!
chloe S.
I love ikea! It is one of my favourites shops to shop at , I don’t really think there is room for improvement , this shop is really affordable . Their furniture is really good and lasts such s long time , I would definitely recommend this and definitely purchase this again IKEA
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?