BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cailea L.
Hamilton, ON
I have a few IKEA products, as I'm sure most do. The quality is great for the price of the items. I more specifically have a cube storage shelf which we use as a big book shelf and its held up amazingly well. One complain is that the back is open which would be nice if it didn't mean that all the books get knocked back behind the shelf on occasion. I've also got an entertainment unit which has been awesome for us and the products don't look cheap which is an awesome bonus.
Amy C.
Wrong priorities when allocating limited stock

Ordered several items on 12th february. Everything was delivered on time except for one chair for which delivery date was changed 3 times, last time to April 25th, delay of more than 2 months, because supposedly item was out of stock. However I found out that item somehow was available for customers to buy at Tottenham store, so i went and bought it on March 14th. When I called to cancel the remaining 1 item which was left to be delivered in this order, customer service assistant saw nothing wrong that chairs were supplied to store first for other customers to buy, while i was left to wait, even though i had paid already.
Christina M.
Moncton, NB
Ikea is my favourite store. They've got everything for every budget. The only complaint I have is that some prices don't make sense, some things are dirt cheap and you expect another item to be similar in price but then its way more. Yes, some pieces are cheaper in quality but no worst than a standard department store. Most is way better, even the lower priced items. If you're looking for clean, modern and organized furniture/ decor, this is the best place to start.
Jessica W.
There is a massive variety of products in different colours and designs. I've had my desk and wardrobe for a total of 6 years and they are both as good as new. The only downside is that at one point a drawer did break slightly but was very easy to repair. Everything which I have bought is very affordable, however some of my friends have had a difficult time trying to find the perfect product for them. I'm lucky, I haven't experienced that yet. This Summer I'm planning on redecorating my bedroom and this will be the first place I go for new decor.
Chloe S.
PE22 8BA
I have got a lot of my furniture for my bedroom from here and is a decent quality, could be better but for the price it's worth it. There is a lot of nice home decor sold at IKEA. The one thing that disappointed me was the triple wardrobe, when you try to move it, the wardrobe it self becomes loose but for the price of £60 you can't complain. However, I have got a desk from here and it turned out to be nice and sturdy.
Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk
Milagros L.
Panama
Me gusta porque son muebles minimalistas y prácticos con buen acabado y variedad en colores, son fáciles de arman con instrucciones claras y dibujos bien representados. Consigues productos a buen precio como también consigues otros un poco altos en precio pero dependerá de lo que estés buscando en el momento y si están en rebaja.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
We don't have an Ikea where we live, but we usually stop in at one when we travel.  On our last visit, we purchased two yellow side tables for our living room, as well as a turquoise rolling metal cart.  We purchased them almost a year ago, and they still look brand new.  The assembly was very easy and they were in perfect condition in the box.  The price was extremely reasonable and they were exactly what we were looking for.  The quality really is amazing for the price!
Nicole M.
Hawkestone
If you know me. You know I looooove ikea. Through the power of ikea I have managed to turn my tiny old 700 sq ft apartment into a functional, warm and organized place. Ikea is affordable, the show rooms are amazing for inspiration for ideas for your home. If I am having a bad day I'll drive down the highway and go for walk through ikea to even cheer myself up (of course mid day during the week to avoid the crowds) plus who doesn't like a cheap lunch! Go ikea!!
Margarida C.
Redhill, Redhill
Simply love it.
The price range is awesome if you want a clean house without spending lots of money. The quality is not that good but you can't ask to much for the price. They also give you some storage ideas and they are really helpful.
Maja S.
Mississauga, ON
I recently bought the Angslilja duvet cover from Ikea as I needed one to fit a twin size bed for my University residence bedroom. I was looking for something nice, but without the steep price. This duvet cover is 100% amazing, although shopping at Ikea can be quite hectic (I probably got lost a couple times - but who doesn't? That place is HUGE.) Also, it doesn't hurt to make a little pit-stop for their AMAZING frozen yogurt. Ikea is definitely my go-to for home supplies with their extremely wide range. Incase you were wondering, yes, I plan on buying this same duvet cover in a double size to fit my bed at home!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?