BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Zareena p.
One stop shop for home decor. Apart from home decor ikea has very good restsurent. It is very affordable. We have many items from there. One of the best thing i liked most which we have bought is wardrobe. It is awesome
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
IKEA is awesome! As a customer I love being able to see how all their displays and see how they work in different spaces. It’s super affordable. It’s nice that you make lists and then give it to the staff to bring you all of your products.
David K.
Boston
We love walking around Ikea, finding everything we didn’t know we needed! Great style, good quality for the price, but we avoid going on the weekends... that place is nuts!
Danielle P.
Orlando, FL
My entire apartment is furnished with IKEA furniture and I love it. It’s extremely affordable and easy to put together!! Whenever I need something I always check ikea
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Take warning on the whole constructing part of this ordeal. It's a lot of building but worth it! I felt accomplished and have a great sofa and side table cause of it!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
IKEA has to be my favorite home goods store to shop in - and get lost in!  I love going in with my mom or my sisters and just wandering around and checking out all of the setups.  It's always fun to see what they come up with for the different living situations.  And getting to have a delicious snack at the end of your adventure?  Perfect!

The furniture and other goods here might not be the highest quality, but the price point is ideal for when you need a little something but don't have the budget to go for anything insanely expensive.  For the most part, I have shopped for all of my initial apartment furniture here as well as for my college dorm.

My favorite time to shop here is during the holiday season - their Christmas decorations, gift wrap, and accessories are adorable and so affordable!  I always have friends and family asking where I pick up my wrapping paper and tags - they're always so surprised when I tell them it's from IKEA!
Jessica C.
El Paso
I purchased 3 IKEA hack shelves in black to create my makeup command station :c)!  The shelves were very easy to assemble (via hex key).  Individual shelves can be removed to allow for more or less space between sections.  The shelves come with braces that allow you to secure the shelf from any location on the shelf, making it super easy to stand the shelves up vertically, or place them horizontally.  Using these shelves in this fashion looks custom and luxurious!  The shelves were about $50 a shelf!  Super affordable!  People never guess these are IKEA shelves - and I get TONS of compliments.  The hack shelves come in both black and white and there are other complimentary items from the same line you can mix in.
ZeKayla B.
Love IKEA and all the things I find! Hubby knows when we go we are leaving with at least ONE thing! It's also a great place to find just about anything for your home.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,195 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 4
I remember we had a rocking reclining chair we got for the church nursery we ordered 10 of them and it took a team of 15 of us to assemble and put together it was the most fun and frustrating experience ever putting together rocking chairs with no instructions some of us ended up putting it together backward. If you don't care about that kind of stuff you can get great deals maybe even record yourself assembling IKEA stuff. Another item we got was a futon that was fun to put together too.
alicia s.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE IKEA!? i go in here for the food court and to get inspiration for rooms in my house. and i have gotten a couch from there that was a modern favourite.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?