BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Margarida C.
Redhill, Redhill
Simply love it.
The price range is awesome if you want a clean house without spending lots of money. The quality is not that good but you can't ask to much for the price. They also give you some storage ideas and they are really helpful.
Maja S.
Mississauga, ON
I recently bought the Angslilja duvet cover from Ikea as I needed one to fit a twin size bed for my University residence bedroom. I was looking for something nice, but without the steep price. This duvet cover is 100% amazing, although shopping at Ikea can be quite hectic (I probably got lost a couple times - but who doesn't? That place is HUGE.) Also, it doesn't hurt to make a little pit-stop for their AMAZING frozen yogurt. Ikea is definitely my go-to for home supplies with their extremely wide range. Incase you were wondering, yes, I plan on buying this same duvet cover in a double size to fit my bed at home!
Lauren N.
IKEA is my go to store for home decoration, and they also have a great selection of Sweedish food to take home as well. The shopping experience is great and there's always someone around to help. The products at IKEA are affordable, but they are sometimes difficult to assemble and frequently have missing screws or pieces in the packaging. I still love the wide selection of items at the store, and will continue to always go to IKEA for my funishing needs.
Melissa J.
New Haven, CT
As a mom of young kids I do not buy furniture anywhere else other than IKEA. For one, everything is incredibly adorable, and TWO its on trend. I don't have to worry about my kids destroying our Karlstad couch because I can remove the cover and wash it. We have a Poang chair that used as a nursery chair, rugs, dressers, beds, bedding, arm chairs, shelves, kids table and chairs. I love it all. Can't go wrong and there's something for every style you like.
@Tal's M.
beer sheva
Half of my house is ikea so thats saying something.
I love the furniture and the fact that you can build it yourself, the instruxtions are easy to follow and the variety in the store if perfact.
The couches and such are abit pricy and I dont know why, it doesnt made of gold, and the shipping is very high.
(The cities in my country are small compares to the usa and it wpnt take them more then 10 minutes for shippimy)
Other then that i love the meat balls.
alwaysblue b.
Everything I need to make my place cosy. Every furniture etc. A lot to choose from. I just sometimes get lost in that maze and buy unnecessary things. But it is ok because it is quite cheap. Always will shop there.
Maheera I.
London
Ikea is amazing for home goods as it has everything. Obviously I am only 16 so I don't interfere so much with home stuff but whenever I go with my parents I love looking at stuff that attract me. About 5 months ago we bought a big circle mirror which has designs on it and it looks so pretty and goes amazing with a white shoe box my mum bought from idea. The shoe box takes up less space compared to our old one so there is more space in the hall way.
N D.
I have a customised wardrobe from ikea which provided the opportunity to get clever little quirks to help manage my buys. I have purchase furniture and storage items such as the draw organisers before that are reliable and long lasting. It sometimes annoying when it comes to assembling the items but once it's up the products don't let you down. Pricing is reasonable there are lots of items so you are able to find something to support your budget.
Huda D.
Milton, ON
I have purchased lots of items for my home from Ikea in the past several years. I love their quality and trendy style. I think the price points are pretty reasonable as well. However, the one thing I would encourage them to change is their assembling directions. If it's ever a big piece of furniture, I hate assembling it because of the confusing directions and there's always either a missing screw or they add one extra which messes with my head lol.
Nick M.
I love IKEA! I've bought quite a few things from them. The layout is so exciting being able to see everything on display. The online shopping is quite good as well! The things I've bought are exactly what I needed and there is almost always what I need (and LOTS that I want and can't have). Everything I've gotten is long-lasting and has had no issues. I think they could be stronger on their customer service, but the products themselves are great!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?