BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emma S.
Tinshill, Leeds
The quality and prices of Ikea itself are excellent, selling high quality furniture and products for fair prices. I have a bookcase I bought from there for £30 and it was very easy to put together and is very sturdy and of great quality.
The shopping experience at IKEA however is confusing and stressful - it took my dad and I over an hour to find what we were looking for, even after being given directions.
Allison H.
Let me start out by saying that I LOVE Ikea! It's an amazing place to shop, and they have basically anything you could want or need to redecorate! All of my bedroom furniture is from Ikea and it fits my style PERFECTLY! I couldn't have asked for a better set! Shopping here never feels like a chore, and with so many options, the possibilities are endless! Stores like Ikea make me excited to move out one day and redecorate my own home and make it completely my own, even while on a budget. I love what Ikea stands for too. It just makes sense to me to shop here and to recommend it to everyone!
Nisha H.
So buy a bed for my brothers dorm.... amazing once it was finished. Quality was ok and i'm saying that from the experience we had to build it. With four of us to build it it took about 3 hours or more that is the down side with Ikea, having to build it your self. But the price was excellent. For price the quality was ok. But all in all I would recommend Ikea for some products not all.... like something u want to keep forever, then not ikea
Alesha F.
Cold lake, AB
I love Ikea in store. I do not shop online because the delivery charges are outrageous because I do not live close enough to the store. The stores are set up nicely and make for a nice outing. I have purchased many products from ikea, though they are decent quality the instructions lack word so it makes it hard to put things together sometimes resulting in having to search on YouTube for how to put something together (quite an inconvenience). But the prices are usually right which makes me keeep coming back.
Shaelyn M.
toronto
IKEA is the best. From furniture to food. Their veggie meatballs are amazing and they even have Swedish pancakes which are basically crepes. Amazing prices but one thing I have learnt while assembling furniture is to follow the instructions and never question It.
Mona B.
Dubai
Ikea is the place for everything you need for your home, office and every space you work in or live in. The prices are fair for furniture yet it is durable but it is not the future that will last you a life time (anyways who wants furniture that lasts that long!). I love their kitchen ware and it is where I get most of my kitchen ware, durable and modern in style
Robstin ❤.
Honestly my whole home should be sponsored by Ikea! When my Fiancé and I first got a place together we couldn’t afford spending a lot on furniture but Ikea had everything we needed and it fit our budget! The furniture is easy to build and if you’re unsatisifed with anything they will be willing to give you a refund. The only negative thing about it is the customer service I got in store - they aren’t so friendly and helpful. But I could look past that since I got cheap, durable and stylish furniture!
Iolanda L.
Caltanissetta
Store meraviglioso.
Dentro ci si trova veramente di tutto. Dai mobili ai giochi per i piccini.
Davvero eccezionale.
Io,acquisto spesso molte cose in questo store e devo dire che mi sono sempre trovata bene.
Per chi non c'è mai stato,consiglio vivamente di andarsi a fare un giro lì dentro ne uscirete pieni di tante cose!
Rapporto qualità prezzo davvero ottimo!!!
VARRY L.
I would live in ikea if i could lol! Love it. Super affordable products which are great value for money.

Recently bought my baby a cot from here with matress and it came to like £70 for both. The cot was great quality for the price and the matress was not thin or flimsy like you may expect, it was very padded and comfortable.

Great store, with good quality products which are very affordable. Of you havent shopped in ikea.. where have you been? You are seriously missing out, go go go! And whilst you are there.. try the meatballs:)
Teresa B.
Victoria, BC
Absolutely love IKEA. Most of the furniture in our home is from IKEA. We love all the clever ways for saving/maximizing space. We live on Vancouver Island and unfortunately there is no IKEA store here. If we go to the mainland we try to work in an trip to IKEA, we have also done delivery. This does add an extra expense for us, but the products are still worth the extra cost. I always enjoy shopping through the store, love the displays so you can see things in a realistic way. I also love eating lunch there anytime we go.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?