BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Kallax Shelf Unit. I bought one of these for our playroom when the kids were young along with the coordinating clear bins I no longer can find on their website. It was both inexpensive and extremely efficient in terms of corralling all the kids toys while keep them somewhat organized. Now that the kids are older, I have moved it into my craft room and am using it as a wonderful organizer in there! I love how the open shelves keep everything in view and easily accessible. This is an amazing piece and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Eloise M.
Miami
I can spend hoouuurs walking around Ikea. Great place. Nice designing. Affordable prices. Cool location. And beauty home supplies. They also carry my goodies home!! Live it.
carolina o.
el pinar
We ordered furniture from Ikea online. It got pushed back a week after the original date of delivery. They do not make it easy to choose a time that works for you. The day of the delivery (today) I got an email at 8:49 am telling me my delivery time was changed from 3-7 that day to 9-21 (the 21 I'm assuming to be a typo and they meant 12?). And now I'm just hoping it shows up today at all. On top of that, they do not have clear or easy to use customer service on their website. There is no reason to spend $100 or more for shipping with a company that doesn't respect you at all. It was a terrible delivery experience.
Laura S.
Eu gostei muito e sem dúvidas eu aprovo, recomendo o produto. eu recomendei o produto para minhas amigas e também para a minha família. Quero ganhar outros produtos para que eu possa recomenda-los para mais pessoa no meu canal no youtube, assim pode divulgar algo que eu gostei!
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
IKEA is the king of affordable everyday furniture. They sell an assortment of items from kitchen ware to bed frames to cupboards. The design styles are Scandinavian and simple so their pieces fit easily into any home. For affordable furniture there is no better place to look. But it's important to note that you get what you pay for, IKEA furniture requires you to assemble it yourself and it won't last you as long as your investment furniture pieces. Otherwise there is little not to love about IKEA.
Chloe R.
Toronto , CA
IKEA has it's positive and negative . I would hands down tell a friend to do check out IKEA if they were looking for little ways to spruce up their room with little decor options or even organization ideas. As for purchasing selves, curtains, bed sheets, duvets, pillows, or long term furniture. For these items I would pass on buying from IKEA it just doesn't seem worth it in the long run. My old bed ended up chipping and my shelves warped after time.
Sarah H.
Houghton-le-spring, County Durham
Lack tv table

Originally bought as a to table for the bedroom but we decided on a Kallax for that instead so we built the lack to stand and they are great as little couch side tables the reach just below the arm of the couch and go the entire length back meaning you can have a lamp and room for a book, drink, remote etc.

The under shelf is really useful for storing magazines and things in too!

I still haven't built the second one yet though for the other side...this should be interesting! Last time I built this table and a kallax I managed to do it with nail extensions without breaking a single one all by myself!
Esther W.
Irvine
I honestly love IKEA. The store layout is annoying but genius. Their food is super affordable and actually pretty good: they have the cheapest ice cream cone in the US.

I really enjoy the experience of going to IKEA due to their emphasis on trying things out and how they help you visualize how to incorporate certain pieces into your home.

It’s amazing because you’ll almost certainly find what you need at IKEA, and usually at a very competitive price
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
Love the Ikea store in Reading the layout is fabulous and parking easy. Staff friendly it's well stocked . Bought most of our bedroom furniture there really good value for money. Would recommend it to others. When my sister in law recently purchased furniture there was an offer that she could eat the same amount spent for free in their restaurant that day ( what a deal !!!)
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
Great place to find reasonably priced furniture. We own a bed, bookshelf, table, and TV stand from IKEA and they are modern, and sleek additions to our home. They come with instructions and mostly all the tools required for assembly. One of the more frustrating parts about IKEA is that they don't have written assembly instructions, only pictures, which can be confusing at times. They have a great service department however and replacement parts can be sent out easily if anything gets misplaced. I would definitely shop here again and would love to use their products when I can renovate/build my own kitchen!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?