BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Robstin ❤.
Honestly my whole home should be sponsored by Ikea! When my Fiancé and I first got a place together we couldn’t afford spending a lot on furniture but Ikea had everything we needed and it fit our budget! The furniture is easy to build and if you’re unsatisifed with anything they will be willing to give you a refund. The only negative thing about it is the customer service I got in store - they aren’t so friendly and helpful. But I could look past that since I got cheap, durable and stylish furniture!
Teresa B.
Victoria, BC
Absolutely love IKEA. Most of the furniture in our home is from IKEA. We love all the clever ways for saving/maximizing space. We live on Vancouver Island and unfortunately there is no IKEA store here. If we go to the mainland we try to work in an trip to IKEA, we have also done delivery. This does add an extra expense for us, but the products are still worth the extra cost. I always enjoy shopping through the store, love the displays so you can see things in a realistic way. I also love eating lunch there anytime we go.
VARRY L.
I would live in ikea if i could lol! Love it. Super affordable products which are great value for money.

Recently bought my baby a cot from here with matress and it came to like £70 for both. The cot was great quality for the price and the matress was not thin or flimsy like you may expect, it was very padded and comfortable.

Great store, with good quality products which are very affordable. Of you havent shopped in ikea.. where have you been? You are seriously missing out, go go go! And whilst you are there.. try the meatballs:)
Iolanda L.
Caltanissetta
Store meraviglioso.
Dentro ci si trova veramente di tutto. Dai mobili ai giochi per i piccini.
Davvero eccezionale.
Io,acquisto spesso molte cose in questo store e devo dire che mi sono sempre trovata bene.
Per chi non c'è mai stato,consiglio vivamente di andarsi a fare un giro lì dentro ne uscirete pieni di tante cose!
Rapporto qualità prezzo davvero ottimo!!!
Erin P.
I have purchased many things from Ikea, so I know they have quality products. The last thing I purchased from them was a glass cabinet to keep my swarovski items in, so I can see their beauty at all times. The product was very affordable and I would recommend anyone buying this item. I would recommend you shopping at ikea if you are pretty good with your hands, as almost everything is flat pack.
Kezia L.
IKEA is honestly one of my favourite stores in the world. There is so much stuff and i love wandering the store and looking at all the set up rooms. Pretty much all the furniture in my bedroom is from IKEA. Also a random point but the food from IKEA is so good. They also just sell everything from plants and cutlery to bedding and furniture. I honestly wish I could by the whole store
Bhagyashri G.
Brampton, ON
Personally, I love Ikea furniture. I have several large and small items from them. I have never used the website though, but I would assume it’s pretty reliable.

Anyways, my only caution is that the furniture isn’t terribly sturdy. I do have Ikea furniture that I bought over 5 years ago that is still in great shape. But I wouldn’t recommed Ikea brand items for heavy duty useage or for homes that have accident prone families.
Setting up Ikea furniture can also be a pain in the ass. But I’ve put together two shelving units, a chair, and a swing by myself.
Natalie B.
I love going to IKEA it's an experience itself, between the showroom displays, the self help kiosks, the smell of the Swedish meatballs, it feels like home. If you want something quick, I wouldn't recommend you going to IKEA it's not the get in and get out type of store. It's designed for you to see most of the store. You have to go through the different departments before you can exit, if you're pressed for time, don't go, it's usually crowded because there's not too many IKEA stores. If you're ok with that, you will have a good experience, but if you hate shopping and want to be in and out IKEA is not the place for you.
Influenster M.
First time ordered online at IKEA.com and paid $250 for shipping. Estimated delivery date is October 23rd, it's not guaranteed, I get it. Order status shows the items have arrived at local delivery provider and ready to deliver on the 23rd. I received no calls or any communication from the local delivery provider for scheduling of the delivery. I called IKEA on 25th to see what's going on, was told they will MAKE SURE the delivery provider will call me the next day. No calls from delivery provider the next day.
Laura H.
Beaver bank, NS
I LOVE IKEA! They are an amazing company for so many reasons! They offer affordable products that are sustainably made. All of their furniture items are part of a set which helps coordinate products around the house, yet they are all simple enough that they will match with things from other retailers as well! I love all the different styles they have, and love how a lot of things are customizable so you can change refresh them if your style changes or you get tired of them! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?