- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Excellent selection and quality for the price you pay for things. I currently own two coffee tables from there and I love them, they were super easy to put together.
The furniture and everything else are great and affordable they look amazing and the styles are unique. The only problem for me is to put everything together at home
Love this shop for shopping for my home. There’s everything you need and it’s reasonably priced. It’s huge so you definitely need a couple of hours when you go here.
My entire house basically consists of ikea furniture. Everything in ikea can be put together like LEGO and you can choose your own designs. It is super convenient and durable.
You have to be a little discerning with your selections, but Ikea can help you to furnish a stylish room on a budget. Currently they have a very nice yellow armchair
I love Ikea it is the go to for household items they have usually amazing priced and people to help you. The products themselves are always great. I will always use ikea
I live for Ikea, they have the best things for home. There are many Ikeas next to me, I mostly go to the lakeside one as they are bigger. They have good price ranges.
Always the best! Such a fun store to go into, and it's impossible to leave empty handed. Their products are beautiful, great quality, easy to assemble and great prices.
Aptitlig Butcher's Block is a great multipurpose chopping board that I purchased from Ikea. It costs 15 pounds and is 45 x 26cm and 33mm thick. Its made with sturdy bamboo so its very durable and doesn't mark very easily. It has a milled groove all around the board to prevent juices running over the edge when chopping which is super handy and doesn't create a mess on your work bench. I also really like is slanted edges which means I can pick it up easily and move it around or even flip it around to use the other side if i wanted to. It's lasted me a while now and its works very well. The only down side is that it is a bit heavy for a chopping board, but it also means its quite stable while chopping. It's also a bit pricy considering its price in the rest of Europe. I also purchased this in Australia and it costs the equivalent of 11pounds in AUD over there. I would expected this so be cheaper in London considering how far much further away Australia is.
No doubt about the practical quality material they keep. One can never regret any buy from Ikea.. EVER. wether it's a piece if furniture or ant other utility product
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos