BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

alicia s.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE IKEA!? i go in here for the food court and to get inspiration for rooms in my house. and i have gotten a couch from there that was a modern favourite.
Angela M.
Houston
I have gotten lost in this store more times than I’d like to admit but in a good way. I love looking at everything and imagining how beautiful I can decorate my home.
member-04689
Wow. Absolutely love ikea. Their prices are great and their products are amazing. Very basic items that look great in any style house. Love the set up of the stores as well, the styled rooms allow for great inspiration!
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
IKEA is awesome! As a customer I love being able to see how all their displays and see how they work in different spaces. It’s super affordable. It’s nice that you make lists and then give it to the staff to bring you all of your products.
Sara S.
Love the furniture from ikea, super good and sturdy. Love the style as well. Super easy to build by yourself. Have had great experiences with ikea. Totally recommend.
Zareena p.
One stop shop for home decor. Apart from home decor ikea has very good restsurent. It is very affordable. We have many items from there. One of the best thing i liked most which we have bought is wardrobe. It is awesome
ZeKayla B.
Love IKEA and all the things I find! Hubby knows when we go we are leaving with at least ONE thing! It's also a great place to find just about anything for your home.
Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
I love the way they set up small rooms so you can get the feel of how you want to decorate. Also it is so convenient to be shopping all day and have food right there.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Take warning on the whole constructing part of this ordeal. It's a lot of building but worth it! I felt accomplished and have a great sofa and side table cause of it!
David K.
Boston
We love walking around Ikea, finding everything we didn’t know we needed! Great style, good quality for the price, but we avoid going on the weekends... that place is nuts!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?