BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Khushbakht S.
Pointe, QC
Although I ALWAYS get lost, I really love a day at ikea. I can always find exactly what I need and they even have stuff at low prices. It’s definitely my favourite furniture shop! Great menu too.
Hannah W.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
So amazing, bought most of our furniture from here when me and my boyfriend moved into our own apartment. So much choice and good quality products. Had lots of fun building the items too.
Malaika D.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
I just love walking in IKEA even if I am not shopping.
It fun to see stuff and get lot of ideas how you can improve your home decor. The products are of good quality and makes life easy and your house beautiful.
Seliina G.
Hårslev
Absolutely my favorite home and furniture store. Some of the things in IKEA is cheap and I just really love IKEA. There’s a thing for everyone. Also the service is great too
diana N.
TORONTO
FAVORITE STORE EVER!!!
everything you need in your home is here and at a low price.
Though you do need to build stuff by yourself which may take awhile but for the price its worth it!
When you walk in, IDC who you are, you fall in love. There's something for everyone and overall it's a great shopping experience. I've had some hits but mostly misses from Ikea. I purchased a toddler bed that I was totally disappointed in and endless objects that didn't hold up very well and I'm talking about in the time span of one year after having these items because obviously they won't last forever. Getting back to the toddler bed, it was a normal frame, strange matress support system which consisted of planks of wood stapled parallel on two ropes, and a pretty basic mattress. The planks slipped one day and the whole top half of the mattress just fell through. It was thrown out the next day. My bathroom items are still holding up well, a lot of my kitchen items I've tossed, and kids items are iffy. My final opinion, great store, awesome LOOKING products, won't last long, overall good pricing but a low rating in total performance. This store is for people who will lightly use their furniture and items, in my opinion.
member-db799
I could talk about IKEA all day. I love everything about the store. Their furniture is amazing and I’ve bought loads from it over the years. It is great quality and affordable prices. Amazing!
Kimberly S.
Busy but great selection and perfect for buying just about anything you need for your home I have items in my home purchased from ikea last longer than those purchased at Wal-Mart or the brick
Sarah W.
Ottawa, ON
I just recently purchased the IKEA Brimnes bed with headboard and 4 drawers, i had been contemplating this purchase for approximately a year until I finally caved and did it. I must say, %100 worth it. Maybe I'm being biased because it's basically my dream bed, but I love it. The headboard has holes for wires so I have a reading lamp on the headboard, as well as my phone charging dock is there. Easy access! The headboard also has a tiny built in bookcase, which holds about half of my book collection. I haven't quite filled all over the drawer space under the bed, but it's nice to have the extra space just in case.The only downside is the the bed took us about 10 hours to put together...which may be because we started putting it together around midnight and we were half asleep the whole time.
Kimberly J.
Moncton, NB
I love Ikea! I just wish we had one in our city and wish the shipping was not as crazy ! for the product it self you get good quality for the price that you pay!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?