BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lilibeth L.
I love IKEA even her food.. their prices are one of the best  in the market  i always buying thing, i also have a little bussines and i always supplies in IKEA
Elizabeth F.
Very good shop for house supplies. It has everything you need if your moving house. Love their bedroom furniture, easy to put together as it’s flat packed and very affordable.
Ezzara B.
I just love ikea. how can you not? food is great. you can find so many different household items you never knew you needed. ikea is just great. 10/10 out of worldly experience
Alicia P.
Cambridge
It’s a great store, very easy to find what you need. The instructions to build are pretty easy to follow but you get what you pay for. It’s great furniture for a starter home.
Batool B.
Ottawa
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is a pretty well known place. The furniture is absolutely high quality and the way the rooms are built look beautiful and comfy. Definitely one of the best home stores out there!
Lucy C.
Chester
Ikea has such amazing items in store, all of them are really good quality and easy to build. If you have the chance to go then do because you will find some really good stuff.
Karen M.
Northamptonshire
Ikea is one of those stores they have everything you could possibly need and stuff you didn’t even realise you needed!!
Great value for money and a great shopping experience.
Sam B.
Vancouver, BC
I feel like my entire apartment is furnished with IKEA.. very affordable but not the best quality. Good if you’re renting and don’t want to spend a bunch of $$$ on furniture.
Alex K.
I’m pretty sure everyone loves ikea. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t because they honestly have everything and anything you would need for your house and home. Absolutely amazing!
Lauren J.
Plymouth
Love looking at all the room inspo! Can’t lie have planned my 3 bedroom house out which I don’t own yet!! Love this place walk out with stuff you never ever though you needed
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?