- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is such a fun place. The closest one is about 4 hours from us so we usually and are only able to spend an hour. IKEA is a place you need to spend at least 4 hours at.
Going to IKEA is so much fun for me. They have such amazing prices on home goods. I love the bottom level with all the home decor. Very unique items you cannot find anywhere and at great prices.
Ikea is a great furniture store the only downside is there “wood” isn’t really wood and is easy to damage but if you don’t care there’s really cute stuff to pick from!
IKEA has all the things you want. It’s fun to explore all the little kitchen and organization items to improve your space. The cheap coffee and end tables last forever
Ikea is amazing! Their furniture is good even though sometimes difficult to build lol I am going to be making my beauty room pretty much all from Ikea and can't wait!!
I haven't bought any bigger items from here like furniture, etc. but I have bought many kitchen items and I love them. They are well priced and add so much to my home.
IKEA is definitely a special place. The way everything is set up to the actual products. Great prices, great product. You can spend an entire day at ikea. Plus they have a Swedish food court with some interesting finds.
I absolutely love Ikea!!! I buy so much of my furniture there as well as my decor items. They have such an amazing and affordable selection and the store is so huge! 😍
My only gripe with ikea is their shipping costs. Starting at $120 no matter what you order. Otherwise I LOVE ikea. Good quality, unique pieces for a really good price!
How could you not love it. The only con is that it's hard to stop and take a quick minute to pick something up. Other than that the food and costumer service is great.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos