BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Meaghan M.
Ikea is such a fun place. The closest one is about 4 hours from us so we usually and are only able to spend an hour. IKEA is a place you need to spend at least 4 hours at.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Going to IKEA is so much fun for me. They have such amazing prices on home goods. I love the bottom level with all the home decor. Very unique items you cannot find anywhere and at great prices.
Jarielyz L.
Saint Louis Park
Ikea is a great furniture store the only downside is there “wood” isn’t really wood and is easy to damage but if you don’t care there’s really cute stuff to pick from!
Michele A.
Portland, OR
IKEA has all the things you want. It’s fun to explore all the little kitchen and organization items to improve your space. The cheap coffee and end tables last forever
brittney p.
SANTA ROSA, CA
Ikea is amazing! Their furniture is good even though sometimes difficult to build lol I am going to be making my beauty room pretty much all from Ikea and can't wait!!
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't bought any bigger items from here like furniture, etc. but I have bought many kitchen items and I love them. They are well priced and add so much to my home.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
IKEA is definitely a special place. The way everything is set up to the actual products. Great prices, great product. You can spend an entire day at ikea. Plus they have a Swedish food court with some interesting finds.
Faye S.
Oswego, NY
I absolutely love Ikea!!! I buy so much of my furniture there as well as my decor items. They have such an amazing and affordable selection and the store is so huge! 😍
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
My only gripe with ikea is their shipping costs. Starting at $120 no matter what you order. Otherwise I LOVE ikea. Good quality, unique pieces for a really good price!
kenzie t.
Jacksonville, FL
How could you not love it. The only con is that it's hard to stop and take a quick minute to pick something up. Other than that the food and costumer service is great.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?