BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rebecca S.
Brilliant store. You can design your room with which ever furniture you want. The furniture and accessories all comes in a variety of fashionable practical designs.
Vanessa V.
Fpo
I have so much fun on ikea. When you’re there you start thinking about your dream home... they have everything to make your wishes come true! And the prices thought
Becky E.
Love. Love. Love.
Ikea is one of my favourite places to shop home decor. It's cheap and affordable but also nice quality products. They have something for everyone.
Humeyra A.
Amazing store for all home goods... You can go and see what or how you would like your house/room/kitchen to look like and purchase your favourite items on the day.
Shelby S.
Sudbury
Love Ikea! The only downfall is I don’t have one where I live. The closest one is about 3 hours away. It’s affordable furniture for people on a budget, perfect for furnishing your first home or apartment or dorm room.
Mitali K.
Love shopping here, amazing variety amazing prices and amazing ideas. I love their room setups. It gives a very good idea on how one can decorate their rooms.
kym w.
Love the products they sell, cheap and great for setting up a house or adding some more pieces to an existing room. Only wish they had more stores and the home delivery rates are extortionate.
Julia S.
Canada
Affordable, decent quality furniture. If you are looking for something that is furniture related, IKEA will have it in a decent price and a nice minimalistic style.
Amy R.
Hate going to IKEA as it takes days to get round but I love the products.  I have bought a few pieces of furniture from IKEA in the past and think that the quality for the price is really good.  I've never had any issues with putting them together which is a bonus!
Emily R.
I recently bought my dressing table and wardrobe from ikea and I was really impressed. The price is affordable and the quality is amazing, also the staff and all really kind and helpful !
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?