BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Chloe B.
I found everything I have ever needed in this shop and I wish that they had more storage units that would be more accustomed to sorting makeup because your girls got a growing collection and ima need somewhere to store it 😂
Chelsea C.
Everytime we go and write down all of our orders there is atleast 2 things never in stock.
For us having less money its great as most things are really cheap and handy
Natalie S.
Lancashire
Alway find what your looking for i got my little girls bedroom wardrobes from there and they have been excellent very sturdy and easy to build with clear instructions
Abi B.
I love it here so much it’s my heaven. High quality furniture I got my desk from there and I live for it. It’s affordable but can be pricey at times. It depends 🦄
Ashley S.
IKEA is pretty much 90% of my house decorations. I love to be creative and they have so many different parts that I can put together and make my own unique rooms.
Erin K.
Chelmsford
I have previously bought various different products from Ikea! They are easy to buy from at a good price! They are great quality and I would definitely recommend!
Amber R.
I actually can't explain in words how much I love ikea literally all my furniture is from there and it's really good quality. You can get mostly everything there and I love it 😍
Noelia S.
51000
Pues de esta tienda en verdad mis favoritos son los utensilios de la cosina como sartenes, ollas,platos y también me gustan las macetas y sus hermosos escritorios
Meagan M.
Ottawa, ON
I love ikea! Great prices! Great items! Even great food when you are shopping. They have such great deals! Especially if you are on budget and want to redecorate.
Clarisse Ann L.
Ikea is where the place I always checking if they have a super sale even on their online store since it is quite expensive for me to buy things that I wanted to have.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?