BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kelsey H.
London , ON
Excellent selection and quality for the price you pay for things. I currently own two coffee tables from there and I love them, they were super easy to put together.
Marina O.
United Kingdom
They have good service here in Portugal, I bought there a lot of furniture and they were very helpful. Furniture isn't an amazing quality but for the price is great.
Megan M.
Love this shop for shopping for my home. There’s everything you need and it’s reasonably priced. It’s huge so you definitely need a couple of hours when you go here.
Sony (.
Toronto
The furniture and everything else are great and affordable they look amazing and the styles are unique. The only problem for me is to put everything together at home
N⁹⁹S¹⁰ A.
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
My favorite place to buy home goods TBH all the stuff that we got from IKEA from childhood itself are still safe and in shape best quality doesn't matter the quantity.
Merlot D.
Meaford, ON
Absolutely love ikea! They have great prices, lots of variety and overall just have always had positive experiences there. I like to go about 2-3 times a year and refresh my house. I would shop here over and over!
heidi K.
Markham, ON
My entire house basically consists of ikea furniture. Everything in ikea can be put together like LEGO and you can choose your own designs. It is super convenient and durable.
mimi c.
Ikea is good for practical things. They have everything but you build it on your own which can be easy and hard at times. But rest assures you find EVERYTHING there.
kayla C.
Toronto, ON
Ikea has only come into my life over the last year but I loved it! When I moved half way across the country, I got all of my furniture from here. So affordable as well!
Rebecca S.
Brilliant store. You can design your room with which ever furniture you want. The furniture and accessories all comes in a variety of fashionable practical designs.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?