BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
My only gripe with ikea is their shipping costs. Starting at $120 no matter what you order. Otherwise I LOVE ikea. Good quality, unique pieces for a really good price!
Jessica J.
Springfield
Great prices, and I like their style. I don’t generally go for the modern look, but they branch into more traditional furniture, too. I always end up buying something.
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
I love IKEA and get so much inspo from their showroom! Also, not gonna lie I go there to eat ahaha and love they’re meatballs. Their home decor always feeds my soul ♥️
Faye S.
Oswego, NY
I absolutely love Ikea!!! I buy so much of my furniture there as well as my decor items. They have such an amazing and affordable selection and the store is so huge! 😍
Michele A.
Portland, OR
IKEA has all the things you want. It’s fun to explore all the little kitchen and organization items to improve your space. The cheap coffee and end tables last forever
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't bought any bigger items from here like furniture, etc. but I have bought many kitchen items and I love them. They are well priced and add so much to my home.
Brittany H.
Troy, OH
Amazing store to shop at, love how you can see rooms put together with different ideas. Great price on products however the instructions are a bit difficult to follow.
Christine H.
Seattle
Such a wide variety of items and I especially like the fact of some are unique and different... Good prices, very affordable.. and I nice place to get decorating ideas
Shelby M.
il
I love ikea. I always find super cute things and end up buying more than I expected. I can always find something to match my room and not have to look everywhere for it.
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
I love ikea. Sometimes it's hard to navigate there, but they have everything you can ever imagine needing for your home and more. And let's not forget the slammin' food court. 50 cent hot dogs... Amiright?
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?