- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Come on, who doesn’t like ikea? It’s heaven on earth, has amazing home stuff and believe it or not, even better food. The prices are also really good and workers are really nice and helpful
I’ve only been there a couple times but from what I’ve noticed, it can be very confusing to find the products you’re looking for and then having to put everything together is quite a hassle
I love ikea! Me and my partner have bought quite a lot from there. And when we get our house we will be taking a long trip to ikea for our furniture. Also love the food and coffee from IKEA
If you love building your fornitures, Ikea it's you First choice kind of option, they are an incredibly high quality design store, you can trust in them to make the apparience of your home.
Every piece of furniture I have ever purchased at Ikea has stood the test of time. The quality for the price is very reasonable. I find them trend forward and so innovative. I could spend hours in this store.
I have an obsession with IKEA. I love the fact that you can assemble everything as you wish. They have a huge exhibition where you can see how your house will be with all the things you buy
Great furniture for a good price. The furniture is very affordable! You can not take it apart if you’re moving. Not the best quality. It’s easy to buy and then get new things when you move.
I get almost all of my home furniture from ikea. Theres nothing better to do on a sunday morning than assembling ikea furniture with your family. Fights and all are just part of the process
I find that ikea has good ideas for homes. Moreover, there are sections that shows the inside of the house, these inspire me to clean and reposition all my furnitures.
The ambiance is nice!
The ambiance is nice!
The one and only place to go to, amazing house furniture especially for bedrooms, my whole bedrooms is kitted out in ikea love my dressing table and the service you get from staff is great
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos