BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angela M.
Houston
I have gotten lost in this store more times than I’d like to admit but in a good way. I love looking at everything and imagining how beautiful I can decorate my home.
Sara S.
Love the furniture from ikea, super good and sturdy. Love the style as well. Super easy to build by yourself. Have had great experiences with ikea. Totally recommend.
Jessica C.
El Paso
I purchased 3 IKEA hack shelves in black to create my makeup command station :c)!  The shelves were very easy to assemble (via hex key).  Individual shelves can be removed to allow for more or less space between sections.  The shelves come with braces that allow you to secure the shelf from any location on the shelf, making it super easy to stand the shelves up vertically, or place them horizontally.  Using these shelves in this fashion looks custom and luxurious!  The shelves were about $50 a shelf!  Super affordable!  People never guess these are IKEA shelves - and I get TONS of compliments.  The hack shelves come in both black and white and there are other complimentary items from the same line you can mix in.
member-04689
Wow. Absolutely love ikea. Their prices are great and their products are amazing. Very basic items that look great in any style house. Love the set up of the stores as well, the styled rooms allow for great inspiration!
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Take warning on the whole constructing part of this ordeal. It's a lot of building but worth it! I felt accomplished and have a great sofa and side table cause of it!
alicia s.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE IKEA!? i go in here for the food court and to get inspiration for rooms in my house. and i have gotten a couch from there that was a modern favourite.
David K.
Boston
We love walking around Ikea, finding everything we didn’t know we needed! Great style, good quality for the price, but we avoid going on the weekends... that place is nuts!
ZeKayla B.
Love IKEA and all the things I find! Hubby knows when we go we are leaving with at least ONE thing! It's also a great place to find just about anything for your home.
Zareena p.
One stop shop for home decor. Apart from home decor ikea has very good restsurent. It is very affordable. We have many items from there. One of the best thing i liked most which we have bought is wardrobe. It is awesome
Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
I love the way they set up small rooms so you can get the feel of how you want to decorate. Also it is so convenient to be shopping all day and have food right there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?