BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Montana U.
Surrey
IKEA is everyone’s go to, it has everything and I love the different sections that you can visualize what you’re room will look like. I have bed sheets and many different room items
Izaah K.
Brossard, QC
I really love ikea , it has everything you need. I love that it basically a maze. You do everything on ur own and at then also the best let is the 1$ ice cream cone at the end
Amal S.
I actually just came back from ikea few hours ago. I got these clear boxes to store my new/ backup makeup in and I’m loving the results!! I also use plant tins for my brushes.
Kimberly H.
Winnipeg, MB
Ikea is such a neat store. The way it is set up just really shows how the products work and look in an every day setting. I love that your kids can play while you shop, as well!
v k.
Literally the best furniture shopping store ever. Has amazing quality and a large variety of products for customers to choose from. Very kind and helpful employees and fast system. Would definitely recommend this store to everyone!!!!!
Karen M.
Northamptonshire
Ikea is one of those stores they have everything you could possibly need and stuff you didn’t even realise you needed!!
Great value for money and a great shopping experience.
Cherly B.
Santo domingo
L mejoooor, barato, encuentro todo lo que ando buscando y de las mejores calidades, la mejor tienda. Bueno, bonito y barato y siempre encuentro que uso darle a lo que compro.
Sam B.
Vancouver, BC
I feel like my entire apartment is furnished with IKEA.. very affordable but not the best quality. Good if you’re renting and don’t want to spend a bunch of $$$ on furniture.
Umema H.
salmiya
IKEA is one of the few stores which sells new and affordable furniture. I also like the designs. Quality is fine but durability can be an issue. Just examine carefully before you buy.
Alex K.
I’m pretty sure everyone loves ikea. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t because they honestly have everything and anything you would need for your house and home. Absolutely amazing!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?