- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
If your up to building this is the right place for you. Don’t expect great quality. I don’t shop here often cause everything needs replacing quickly. Bring bread crumbs so you don’t get lost!
IKEA is conveniently located and it's the right place to get everything for the house under one roof at the most affordable prices. The place has everything from a friendly staff to amazing Deals And not to forget the amazing Ikea breakfast is something I totally enjoy on my weekend shopping
Great place to get budget to higher end products. Easily assembled products and reasonably priced. Some of the items could be better quality however the quality is not poor. Would definitely shop here again.
IKEA IS BOMB!! I love the way they give you inspiration by putting together room examples. Definitely shop there for all your home needs and be sure to check out the food court selection ;)
I really like Ikea for anyone who is just starting out and needs a lot of items for their new place. However the products don't stand up so you are better off investing in something worth while.
I get almost all of my home furniture from ikea. Theres nothing better to do on a sunday morning than assembling ikea furniture with your family. Fights and all are just part of the process
Come on, who doesn’t like ikea? It’s heaven on earth, has amazing home stuff and believe it or not, even better food. The prices are also really good and workers are really nice and helpful
I find that ikea has good ideas for homes. Moreover, there are sections that shows the inside of the house, these inspire me to clean and reposition all my furnitures.
The ambiance is nice!
The ambiance is nice!
Great furniture for a good price. The furniture is very affordable! You can not take it apart if you’re moving. Not the best quality. It’s easy to buy and then get new things when you move.
I love Ikea! They have a product for you no matter what your price point, and if you're good to the furniture, it's good to you. I have Ikea pieces that have been with me for over a decade.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos