BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Clare A.
I am in the middle of renovating my house and have been visiting Ikea a lot. It’s great value for your money lots of variety to choose from and there online website is fantastic 👍🏼
Stef D.
North York, ON
Who doesn’t love ikea? You walk in to get lost looking at the showroom and end up buying all sorts of goodies. Most of my condo is IKEA-furnished and I’ve had no problems at all !
Beautybyhalina A.
Stoke on Trent
Love ikea!!! It just amazes me when I go to look around there are so many things to look at and at amazing prices,love getting my Alex drawers from here great for make up storage💖
Abi S.
Best place to get furniture from. They come flat packed and the instructions are simple so it is easy to build. The furniture last for a long time and good quality for the prices!
Kaitlin D.
Orangeville , ON
Who doesn’t love getting lost in the maze that is ikea?! I love going to ikea to find new ideas for my home (and to be challenged while putting together the items I’ve purchased).
Ashley S.
I love Ikea. Good prices and lots of options. I really like seeing their showrooms. Plus great place to eat - their meatballs are delish, or hot dogs and ice cream on the way out!
Stef M.
Waterloo Place, Welshpool
LOVE IKEA. go in to get tea lights and photo frames, come out having spent £500. Every bloody time! Even if you don’t need anything! And god.. the meatballs... ohhhhh the meatballs....
Maryum B.
Lahore, Punjab
The quality of the stuff is very good and is durable I love to shop there and the quality is very very good and I think there is just a bit of room for improvement not a lot
Alissa Y.
Ikea has the best quality and best prices on furniture and home decor. They have stuff for loads of different room styles and the desplays help alot with getting inspiration
Sadika M.
dordrecht
this is really the best shops you can get inspiration for kitchen living room bedroom everything just I am always looking at how nice and beautiful everything is decorated so nice
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?