BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Courtney K.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Basically everything and anything you need for supplies for the home. Always find what I'm looking for here. However it's so big it can be overwhelming and takes time. It's always busy!
Samantha G.
Hamilton, ON
Always love a good trip to IKEA. Sometimes I make my husband go with me just to eat lunch. I’ve purchased a lot of items from here and love building them. I for sure have an IKEA home!
Kaitlin M.
Halifax, NS
I like that IKEA carries a huge selection of home goods at a variety of pricepoints. The only downside is that shopping in store can be very overwhelming because the store is so large.
Kyrie F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seriously who doesn’t get a little excited about a day out at IKEA? The adults theme park. The quality of the furniture/homeware is pretty amazing considering the price and then there’s the food court, the meatballs, I mean yeah, that’s a reason to go on it’s own
Renata D.
IKEA is paradise! You can find anything you imagine for affordable prices and good quality. I love shopping there, the system they have is amazing and user friendly. I will shop again!
aderlin c.
miami FL 8260 NW 14th St EPS# L-5952
Me encanta comprar en Ikea, todos los diseños son sofisticados y muy trending, sobretodomuy minimmalostas lo que le da un toque especial y una caraterizacion mayor a los productos aquí
Chelsea S.
West Kelowna
IKEA is always great if you want to waste a day and eat some meatballs. Good storage options for cheap. I would not buy furniture there but it would be great for students or families.
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Ikea has a great selection of furniture that's reasonably priced and easy to put together. I recently purchased a dresser and tv stand from there and they look great and work for now!
Jenni P.
Marie close, Corringham
Sometimes they don't have everything you need but my boyfriends flat is basically all Ikea furniture. It's all fairly easy to put together and prices are so reasonable. I adore my desk. And their candles are incredible!
Tëth M.
Dubai, N
So far and based from our experience with IKEA, we are satisfied with their products and services. Food is affordable. Like most of the things you need, you’ll find it here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?