- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea! They have a product for you no matter what your price point, and if you're good to the furniture, it's good to you. I have Ikea pieces that have been with me for over a decade.
If you love building your fornitures, Ikea it's you First choice kind of option, they are an incredibly high quality design store, you can trust in them to make the apparience of your home.
I find that ikea has good ideas for homes. Moreover, there are sections that shows the inside of the house, these inspire me to clean and reposition all my furnitures.
The ambiance is nice!
The ambiance is nice!
I have an obsession with IKEA. I love the fact that you can assemble everything as you wish. They have a huge exhibition where you can see how your house will be with all the things you buy
Great place to get budget to higher end products. Easily assembled products and reasonably priced. Some of the items could be better quality however the quality is not poor. Would definitely shop here again.
I’ve only been there a couple times but from what I’ve noticed, it can be very confusing to find the products you’re looking for and then having to put everything together is quite a hassle
I really like Ikea for anyone who is just starting out and needs a lot of items for their new place. However the products don't stand up so you are better off investing in something worth while.
Come on, who doesn’t like ikea? It’s heaven on earth, has amazing home stuff and believe it or not, even better food. The prices are also really good and workers are really nice and helpful
I love ikea! Me and my partner have bought quite a lot from there. And when we get our house we will be taking a long trip to ikea for our furniture. Also love the food and coffee from IKEA
Great furniture for a good price. The furniture is very affordable! You can not take it apart if you’re moving. Not the best quality. It’s easy to buy and then get new things when you move.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos