BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shai S.
I love this store! It’s so pretty especially around holidays! It has great quality stuff. The sales men/women are usually always lovely as well. I definitely recommend shopping there for home stuff !
Rini R.
IKEA has the most affordable and sustainable products. There's something for everyone. We cannot get enough of their beautiful and multipurpose products once we're in. Highly highly recommended!!
Keren P.
As frustrating as ikea can get when putting together one of their products, it is still my number one favourite for home decor, furniture and little things. It always has everything you are looking for even tho you might go in for one thing and come out with ten other things.
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
I love going to IKEA. It's like going on an adventure. Even if you go there with an aim for something special to buy you always come home with more than you intended as they always have lots of exciting and cheap homeware products on offer. Some of the products you can buy are very basic, but I find that some of their £10 coffee tables are brilliant to use for putting your own design onto with the help of some cheap ceramic tiles or some nice metallic paint, so with a bit of creativity you got yourself some cheap very unique furniture that fits perfectly in with your personal style for your home. IKEA is brilliant and cleverly laid out. It can become really manic and busy at times, but I always tend to go at times when I know it's less busy like at night time or early in the morning and the enjoyment of the visit is at its best. Also check out all the yummy Scandinavian food. As a Norwegian living in the UK I always try and stock up on crisp bread and other bits and bobs when I go there.
Jasmine T.
grimsby
I have bought the Alex 9 drawers from here and some other pieces of furniture to go around my house and bedroom. The quality is amazing and they have different types of designs and styles anyone would like.
Judy R.
I love visiting IKEA and seeing their ideas. They have some affordable products and occasional sales, besides sometimes you can find something really useful on the small outlet at a lower price.
Lea K.
IKEA is so great, it doesnt matter if you need a new bed, couch or just a candle or even if you need nothing... you will find something! :D and if you really can't find exactly what you want you can comfort yourself with some really good ice cream <3
Marlene S.
I do like the products and selection at Ikea but i find the store a bit too big and overwhelming. I also do not like the food at the cafeteria and don't know what the hype is about the meatballs?!
I have a problem with this kind of store I've never find the exit! Lol I love it but In my case some things I can't buy coz are easy to damage so furniture that have an imitation of woods is a no for me..
Allison E.
They had lowered the prices here, thats nice, but i dont like the fact that you need to pay a lot for everything, also the things are that long lasting as you thought, but the food they sell there is tasty
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?