BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mariangie F.
mina tienda que brinda gran variedad y productos desde un adorno hasta ropa de vestir camas, muebles, detalles de decoraciones de todo un poco y me encanta por eso porque en un solo sitio consigo lo que busco.
💗🎀💗
Great large furniture items. Huge storage but they don't have that many locations. All the items are great quality but it's hard for me to put items together. Overall I think it's a pretty good store and I will shop here soon
Belinda N.
Lagos
I can literally LIVE inside of IKEA for the rest of my life. Every trip to ikea means I’m coming back home with at least one great find that complements my home so well! I’m always excited to go shopping at ikea, who wouldn’t be?
Sarat L.
Québec, QC
Its a big center with full of people. I hate that but things are nice in there! Furniture are cheap but looks good! When i was a teen, i bought a lot of stuff in this store. Kinda like it even if it’s sweden!
Dilara
Good food and good quality. There are good price ranges from low to high. I bought my desk there and the employees are really nice and they know about their jobs. I would definitely recommend this to you guys.
Noemie P.
Gatineau
I really like the experience at ikea! The way the store is made is really great with all the showroom. I buy all my bed stuff there and all the thing for all the house. You can find a lot of affordable price !
Anastasia M.
Great value and great design. Not the best quality but works just fine when you’re on a budget and take proper care of it. I especially like buying sheets and pillowcases there because they’re cheap and cute.
Tricia E.
Halifax, NS
I’m always happy with IKEA products. Their furniture is easy to assemble and holds up over time. The price points are also reasonable. I love that they have so many decorating ideas in their showroom as well.
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
All the stuff for my mom's house buys in IKEA because it has a number of wonderful things and decorations for the house. The prices are affordable and I recommend everyone to go to IKEU because they will fall in love with the things they have.
Jessica E.
l
I have recently ordered the Kallax boxes from ikea and I find them very sturdy. The storage boxes to do inside are also very big so you can get a lot in them! They also come with the bits to screw to the wall.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?