BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Megan M.
A one stop fun shop to fully furnish your house or apartment! I love taking a stroll through here and snagging some great deals on household items that are beautiful and high quality! How cool is it that they also have a daycare and cafeteria? My favorite part is the showrooms in the beginning to see the new items on showcase and the clearance section at the end. You can find some insane steals there! I have no problem putting the furniture items together myself and the home delivery is a great option for bulk items. Altogether my experience here is always amazing!
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
If you have never been to an IKEA store be forewarned you need to go on a day you have extra time to look around & shop! You could spend an entire day there eating and all Yep they have a great food to eat in the restaurant in the store!! You will be amazed at all IKEA carries. You name it they have it. I got my daughters loft bed here and it is extremely sturdy and was half of the price other bigger stores wanted for similar beds.
Shannon P.
IKEA is a very fun, innovative and modern place for furniture and accessories. They are incredibly affordable- with that being said some furniture is not the best quality. They’re accessories and candles are great. Downfall is you have to assemble any furniture you may buy.
Holly K.
Tifton
IKEA is like being in a dream store that has reasonably priced items. The only draw back is that it's really confusing how to go to a certain level of the store. If your in a hurry or don't have much time, don't go. This place is huge and has so many amazing ideas and buys.
Angela Y.
Coachella
IKEA is a one stop shop. They have everything! It’s one of those stores that makes you want to buy everything! I love the store. I love the way everything is staged and so helpful for decorating. We do not have a local one but it is a great place to stock up on home decor.
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
I love IKEA. My husband and I get a lot of things for our home from IKEA. When we plan to go to IKEA, it’s and all day adventure. We would start by eating breakfast there, which is AMAZING by the way, and then we would explore the wonderful magic the store holds inside 🤩🤩🤩
ANASTASIA P.
Milford, CT
IKEA is great for getting affordable prices for your home. I love the fact that they have everything from silverware to bedroom sets. Another thing that’s great for parents is the kids play area where you drop off your kids for about an hour so that you can shop in peace !
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
A trip to IKEA is always exciting. I just love how they layout the store so it’s like following a path. You can find great home necessities at very low prices. However, when it comes to their larger furniture pieces, I don’t always trust it to last or be of utmost quality.
Elle B.
I love going to IKEA. I expected there to be a few more workers than their were, but it was pretty easy to figure things out on my own. All of their furniture and other products aren't very long-lasting, but it is worth the money for how long it holds up. The furniture at other establishments is way too expensive, so having an alternative is wonderful. I've purchased some large pieces of furniture that weren't difficult to put together with some help from some friends and family. The instructions are easy enough to follow. I would recommend this business.
Samantha S.
Tampa, FL
I love ikea products and food! Everything in their store is inexpensive and good quality. They also have a lot of variety of items and unique ones at that. It is sometimes super crowded but it is worth it; especially for their Swedish meatball dish and warm cinnamon rolls!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?