- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love shopping in Ikea. There is a lot of variety and always find everything I’ve been looking for in it. I recommend it to my family and friends all the time as it has some great affordable products
Love IKEA this so many different furniture choices and other home accessories to choose from very good for the money I also love love love love that candles they are so cheap and so nice foods good to
I buy and spend so much in IKEA. Most of my bedroom is from there. Such a range of items and amazing prices. Products last so long! I love them so much. Great food there too. So easy to find items and inspiration for designs!
Best Home supply store in the entire world, The prices are perfect and so is the quality of the items! you can buy anything from home furniture to small supplies, decoration etc . Best of the best 😍😍
The best store to buy furniture from of things you didn’t need but now that you saw you must have them in your life! Always good fun shopping there and great inspiration for how to improve your home.
Good furniture for someone who's started out their own home. When my husband and I got our own place together Ikea is where we got so much of our furniture and bits and bobs you need for a new home.
I have the ikea white table (popular in david dobrik's vlogs) for years and I have one in my bedroom, livingroom, balcony.. it is easy to put together and it looks good in every room, in every style
My go to for most furniture, mirrors and nic nacs. Most things are super easy to build however, I’d advise you to add more screws and bolts where possible to ensure that items are secured and sturdy
I think over half of what i own, furniture wise is from ikea 😂 but hey! It’s affordable and easy to assemble! The only thing is quality but I haven’t really had anything broken yet so it’s all good!
Most products are a decent price and look like nice things you would want to put in your house. Some furniture is not as good of quality as it’s mostly cheap woods, but you get what you pay for and it holds together fairly well
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos