BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Iman H.
Good decor and furniture a little expensive but other than that Ikea is an amazing shop to buy your home goods from as it has a wide range of products for he home and for decorating around your house and more.
Kaitlyn G.
Ottawa
Great shopping for home decor and appliances when you’re on a budget. It’s always an adventure walking through the store and the displays/showrooms are beautiful. The food there is also good and really cheap!
Qurratu A.
Ikea has great furniture and home decoration. The store itself is very welcoming and relaxing to go to. The prices are reasonable for the amazing quality products. This store will be able to cater to all ages
Mariangie F.
mina tienda que brinda gran variedad y productos desde un adorno hasta ropa de vestir camas, muebles, detalles de decoraciones de todo un poco y me encanta por eso porque en un solo sitio consigo lo que busco.
Sarah L.
IKEA est un très bon magasin en ce qui concerne l’ameublement etc. les meubles sont très facile à monter et sont de très bonne qualité je trouve que les prix sont pas cher du tout je vous recommande d’acheter.
Tricia E.
Halifax, NS
I’m always happy with IKEA products. Their furniture is easy to assemble and holds up over time. The price points are also reasonable. I love that they have so many decorating ideas in their showroom as well.
Ritzy👗 D.
Budaniq, Sharjah
It has huge range of products that you would have to have a one whole day to be at ikea and the ambience in any of the ikea stores is so good that you would be tempted to pick some of their marvellous products
Charlotte H.
Rugby
Always visit online or in store when I need new furniture or DIY items. Has a great range of choice. Products are well made and look lovely. Gives any room the perfect decor or furnishings l. Would recommend.
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
All the stuff for my mom's house buys in IKEA because it has a number of wonderful things and decorations for the house. The prices are affordable and I recommend everyone to go to IKEU because they will fall in love with the things they have.
Rosie E.
nottingham
I love this place. No matter what room or what for you’re sure to find it here for such an affordable price. You can get a number of different looks effortlessly either from a IKEA original or you can DIY it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?