- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
one of the best and with good quality when you want to buy something for your house or for personal stuff. The products really last long 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 highly recommended
Ikea is a great way to shop for homeware. The layout is simple and easy to follow you can see all products built as they would be in real life. Always a fun experience in store and products are easy to put together
I just love ikea, who doesn’t? They have everything you need. The quality of their products is fine and they’re affordable. I have bought many things of my apartment there and I would definitely keep buying there.
Ikeas great for the little things like home decor but there shelfs and bed frames and all that are not very strong and alot of the bed frames for example ive had have broke but in all they have alot of great things
Who doesn’t love IKEA? It’s my first point of call when I need literally anything for my home: new bed, new art, something to hold all my other things I’ve bought that I don’t need. Also, the food court is amazing
Je passe une journee entiere la bas! J’adore le design, les prix bas, je vais amenager avec mon copain bientot, je pense aller la bas pour nous meubler l’appartement, les prix mini et la qualité sont ce qui attire
In Ikea, I find everything I want when I need new forniture for my home. The forniture is not too expensive and is easy to build at home. The design is very modern and they also have a good variety of pillows etc.
Ikea is great for bedroom and house furniture. I have plenty of items from there. The best part is actually going to ikea and seeing all the made up rooms which makes me want everything in it!! Bad thing: EXPENSIVE
IKEA is one of my favorite places to shop and get home decor inspiration. It’s fun to go on a Saturday and discover new ideas and products to solve problems. Wednesday deals and ikea family specials are so worth it
A lot of my furniture around my home is from Ikea. I’ve never had any issues with the construction of the furniture because the instructions are very easy to follow. Makes my home very “home-y” and trendy looking!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos