- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Me gusta mucho Pero hay que buscar bien para conseguir cosas hermosas y de calidad , más que todo fuera de lo común. La gran mayoría de cosas que tiene ya son muy comunes
IKEA is a lot to take it. The prices are great but I gave it 4 stars because it is so far from us and such a huge store. I do like to visit and get new ideas for my home.
Ikea has a bunch of great remodeling ideas from beds two desks two nightstands not to says they have everything I would highly recommend if you if you're redoing any room
LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA! I love the flow of the store and especially the prices. Everything is so inexpensive. With the friends and family card you get even better discounts!
I recommend this for apartment bed sets and furniture that id cheap and works good.If you are on a fixed income I recommend to shop even though you have to fix furniture.
Love this store! can be a little confusing at first until you figure out the layout, but all in all, there is nothing you cannot find in this store. Great prices as well!
I hate that I love IKEA so much. Who wouldn't love affordable furniture? It takes forever to put the furniture together when you get it home but it looks really good once you're finished.
This place has alot of amazing furnite for reasonable price! You can find anything you need. I bought my Ikea vanity from here and it still works great, never had a problem!
Been here one time and it was the best day ever haha. Only thing I don’t like is that you have to go through the entire store to even get out. Good marketing tactic but also very annoying.
Who doesn’t love IKEA?! I mean yes we have to build the furniture ourselves and can the instruction be more clear, yes. It may a little extra time but the end result for great pieces of furniture for the price I think it’s worth it in the long run. I think that the quality and styles have improved throughout the years. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with their products. And who doesn’t love a day of shopping ( because you can be there all day) and go stop and eat a meal for a few dollars. What I would like to see is improvement on their shipping. It’s expensive! So many other online sites allow you to purchase large items for reasonable to free shipping. Not everyone has a moving truck to transport the boxes of furniture home. Besides that I love a trip to IKEA.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos