- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Qui ne connaît pas Ikea magasin de meuble à prix raisonnable grand plus pour le rayon cuisine à prix tout doux. Par contre il faudrai penser à renouveler le rayon déco et linge lit c’est toujours la même chose.
I love ikea but I’m not the best at putting their furniture together. They have good items there and they are very very affordable in my opinin. Definitely recommend people to shop there because they are great.
Always go in to buy 1 thing and come out with like 100 things! This store is amazing. It has taught of everything. I'm currently living in a studio apartment and the whole thing is designed my ikea it's so cool
Furniture is amazing! Some amazing pieces for not even that much money! My go to furniture store! My room should be an ikea store that’s how much I trust the brand! Wouldn’t recommend more!!! Definitely 5 stars
Great value and great design. Not the best quality but works just fine when you’re on a budget and take proper care of it. I especially like buying sheets and pillowcases there because they’re cheap and cute.
Ikea is a family day out. It’s huge, so it takes a long time to get through the whole shop. If you’re after a good mooch round for some home improvement ideas it is ideal. They have a cafe in most ikea stores.
I love to get lost in Ikea By myself and imagine my future home. Makes me think that I have to go there tomorrow ! I love Ikea, the prices are right and you can find even cheaper things in the special section.
Ikea, in the city I live is the most popular place because of their hod dogs which they have a nice procent of quality vs. price. Also, their furniture it can't be beateled but I think that the prices are a bit higher.
I can literally LIVE inside of IKEA for the rest of my life. Every trip to ikea means I’m coming back home with at least one great find that complements my home so well! I’m always excited to go shopping at ikea, who wouldn’t be?
Love this store has everything in to furnish a house that’s at an affordable cost easy to get around with plenty of space the cafe is also a lovely place very affordable and always satisfied with the products
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos