BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Christian C.
San Diego
Love everything in their store! All of their furniture is really easy to assemble and they all come with an instructions book! The price is great, and as long as you don’t get your furniture wet it will last a long time!
Beauty J.
Glastonbury
I love an evening walking around Ikea. I purchased my first home last year, and spent many an evening in Ikea purchasing or doing research on how I wanted to furnish my house! I love the range, and the ease of purchasing!
Shannon W.
London , ON
IKEA has everything you need for your home at a price you can afford. I find the quality of the things they offer are improving. I don’t like that you have to put it together. I find the instructions are not always clear.
Naomi O.
Arthur Street, Luton
I am currently a university student and majority of my University furniture was bought at IKEA. I literally bought everything I needed for University from that shop. Amazing service and the products area reasonable price.
Brittany C.
Toronto
Literally all my furniture is from here. Although it is somewhat of a challenge to put some things together the quality is always good and lasts me a long time. On top of that it is super affordable and modern which I love!
Ase R.
kingersheim
I love this store its great even with kids as they can run around explore as we do to see the show rooms giving some inspiration on how to do your own room and the best part is eating before you leave so tasty and cheap.
Djunita G.
Bleiswijk
Every piece of furniture and 99% of everything else I own is from Ikea. I have one close to my home so I go at least once a month. I love the easiness of shopping there, the affordable prices and the beautiful futniture.
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
This store is amazing for decoration from low cost to high end whatever your budget you will get what your looking for in here. Some really nice different things you wouldn't see elsewhere , defiantly recommend this store
Ahd H.
Abu Dhabi
Ikea is so great it has everything you need for your home from A to Z! My whole bedroom is Ikea and I enjoy shopping there! It is quiet affordable compared to other furniture stores I’d definitely recommend it to everyone
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water, London
I did my first ever IKEA DIY and honestly I have become a fan. I love how affordable their furniture is and it is so easy to assemble it; I assembled a desk, chair and chest of drawers all by myself. Good value for money.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?