BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Claudia |.
Love this store! Even if we go in for one specific thing we come out with a basket filled with other items. The selection is great and always on top of design trends and styles. Pricing is always fair and reasonable.
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
Everybody loves IKEA , I don’t think there would be another store people can think regardless of many shops for furniture you can find. For makeup Artist this stores offers multiple choices to design your own vanity !
Hailey L.
Airdrie, AB
Going to IKEA is like going on a field trip! It’s always exciting, there is so much to look at and no matter how many times I go, I always find something new! Everything is affordable and great quality for the price!
Rhiannon R.
8 Victoria Gardens, Castle Cary
I love it. There is such a variety of amazing quality products. I always get stuff there to decorate my room with innovative products. I also love that the restaurants help people like me who have dietary requirements
Pizza &.
One of my favourite stores. I can honestly go here just to wander except it's dangerous because I always end up buying something I didn't need. Great pricing for their products, also returns are convenient and simple.
Rebecca M.
Widnes, Cheshire
I love ikea! THEM MEATBALLS. But also the furniture is awesome you can literally get everything from there! (For your home) i also love the daim cake... anywayyyy i go there atleast a few times a month proper love it!
Dannelle A.
Beenleigh
The products are great quality but the assembly instructions can be very annoying. The con is assembly issues. I feel some items mag be a little overpriced but overall its worth checking out. I will shop there again.
Jemma S.
IKEA is a great store. You can get amazing. Pieces that often look more expensive than they are at really affordable prices. Definitely a great place to go if you are furnishing somewhere on a somewhat limited budget.
Marion B.
33400
J’adore, on trouve de tout, quand on y va cela nous donne plein d’idées de déco et de meubles. J’adore les meubles de décorations, s’est de bonne qualité et dure très longtemps. Je recommande fortement cette enseigne
Patricia C.
Santo Domingo.
Muy buenos articulos debo hacer mención, no he sido compradora frecuente pero he podido acompañar conocidos que sí, el ambiente y todo es de excelente calidad en las tiendas de IKEA el experto es acomodar tu espacio.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?