- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I’d spend my entire pay cheque here every pay day! So many different items that are unique and multifunctional. Only downfall is I have to travel hours to get to the closest one and the shipping costs are astronomical!
Despite being a teen, I have a soft spot for Ikea... makes me want me own place so badly! The stuff is nice and sweet and decently priced!! The food is good there and I lovelovelove the plant section. A worthwhile shop
Is this not the best store ever. Not only is it cheap but it is quality the staff are so kind and helpful. They sell a verity of things from pillows to desks to meatballs. That's right meatballs. The have a cafe where they sell delicious food. Come shop now
Ikea is my all time favourite places to buy things for the house, is there anything that it doesn't have? It has great furniture and all comes flatpacked which I think is part of the fun putting it together! I will always recommend ikea.
Who doesn’t love ikea? Getting inspired from every little corner of it, whilst reading Swedish names and going home to set up something with half the amount of screws you need. I genuinely love ikea. It’s like being in a romance thriller
Great for furnishing the house if you are on a little budget or have just moved in and need all the basics. It’s not stuff that will last you a life time but at least a couple of years. Great ideas for small spaces too
IKEA is the place to go for innovative, well priced items. It's the perfect stop for students, new home owners, children's first bedroom sets. I can't believe how affordable everything is considering the great quality!
I went into IKEA with my Dad to buy white bed sheets we couldn't find any when we finally found our way to where the linen was kept after getting lost only to find they had no plain white bed sheets the other sheets whee very expensive we decided to leave and got lost on the way back wouldn't recommend shopping at IKEA.
My favourite store for home decor. IKEA is affordable and trendy. Their room displays are gorgeous and they are very helpful and inspiring when it comes to redecorating. Their products are also very sturdy and reliable
Everybody loves IKEA , I don’t think there would be another store people can think regardless of many shops for furniture you can find. For makeup Artist this stores offers multiple choices to design your own vanity !
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos